Gujarat DHFW Staff Nurse Recruitment 2018 Admit Card 2018 Released
Gujarat DHFW Staff Nurse Recruitment 2018 Admit Card 2018: Health & Family Welfare Department DHFW, Gandhinagar has released the Admit Card for the Posts of 1466 Staff Nurse (Class III) Vacancies. Candidates who have applied for the vacancies can download their Admit Card for the Written Exam from the official website of DHFW,ojas.gujarat.gov.in. The Exam is scheduled to be held on 5th August 2018.
If candidates don’t get their DHFW Gujarat Staff Nurse Call Letter from the Official Website @ ojas.gujarat.gov.in while downloading they need to file the Complaint that, they have registered their names in the Application forms but they are unable to download the DHFW Gujarat Staff Nurse Admit Card. So that, officials will try to solve the candidate’s Problem to get the Staff Nurse Call Letter to attend the Examination and to write the Test.
Gujarat DHFW Staff Nurse Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Name of The Organisation||Health & Family Welfare Department (DHFW), Gandhinagar, Gujarat|
|Name Of the Post||Staff Nurse (Class III)|
|Admit Card Status||Released|
|Official website||@ ojas.gujarat.gov.in|
How to download Gujarat DHFW Staff Nurse Recruitment 2018 Admit Card 2018?
- Visit the official portal of Department of Health and Family Welfare, Gujarat i.e. ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Search for a relevant link to download DHFW Gujarat Staff Nurse Call Letter on the home page.
- Later, click on that link.
- Fill up the necessary fields like Enrollment Number, Date of Birth during the time of Login.
- Verify the details listed and press the submit button.
- Thus, you will be directed to a new page displaying the DHFW Gujarat Staff Nurse Hall Ticket 2018.
- Finally, take a print out of Gujarat DHFW Staff Nurse Admit Card, preserve it for future reference.
Details Printed on DHFW Gujarat Staff Nurse Call Letter:
In general, DHFW Gujarat Staff Nurse 2018 Hall Ticket carries the basic information related to the candidate, Test Timings, Exam Centre etc. They are along the lines
- Name of the Aspirant.
- Father Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Instructions to follow during the Exam.
- Space for candidate’s Signature.
- Registration Number.
- Applicant’s Photograph.
- Examination Centre Code.
- Test Centre.
- Date of Examination.
Health & Family Welfare Department has created wide network of health and medical care facilities in the state to provide primary, secondary and tertiary health care at the door step of every citizen of Gujarat with prime focus on BPL families and weaker sections in rural/urban slum areas. Department also takes appropriate actions to create adequate educational facilities for medical and paramedical manpower in the state of Gujarat.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor