Gujarat DHFW Recruitment 2018: Apply for 1466 Staff Nurse posts
DHFW recruitment 2018: Commissioner of Health and Family Welfare Department, Gujarat has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Staff Nurse. Interested candidates can apply through the official website, ojas.gujarat.gov.in before June 21,2018. The Health and Family Welfare Department handles administrative‚ monitoring and delivery mechanisms from primary to advance level‚ including Urban Family Welfare Centre (UFWC) of municipal corporations and corporation hospitals.
DHFW Gujarat recruitment 2018: Vacancy details
Name of post: Staff nurse
Total number of post:1466
Unreserved Category – Rs.300
SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women Category – NIL
Eligibility Criteria for DHFW Recruitment 2018 for Staff Nurse Posts:
- Candidate should have a degree of basic B.Sc (nursing), obtained from an institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or diploma in general nursing obtained from an institution recognized by the Indian nursing council/ the Gujarat Nursing Council.
- Candidate with an equivalent qualification recognized by the government or knows basic knowledge of computer application as prescribed in the Gujarat Civil Service Classification & Recruitment Rules,1967 can apply for the same
Candidate should not be less than 18 years and more than 40 years.
How to apply for DHFW Recruitment 2018 for Staff Nurse Posts?
- Visit the official website – https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/
- On the home page under Advertisement column, click on the link “Staff Nurse Class-III Commissioner Of Health, Medical and Medical Education (Medical Services)”
- A new window will open, then click on “Apply now” link
- If you are a new user, click on new registration link
- Read the instructions carefully and click on “I Agree” button
- Fill the details and Save the form to complete One Time Registration
- Login with required credentials
- Fill the application form, pay application fee and complete the application process
- Download the confirmation page and take a print out for future reference
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor