FCI Chhattisgarh Region Watchman PET Admit Card 2018 Released
FCI Chhattisgarh Region Watchman PET Admit Card 2018: Food Corporation of India has been released the FCI Admit Card 2018 for Chhattisgarh region Watchman PET exam which is going to be held on 18th &19th August 2018. Candidates who have been enrolled for watchman exam those are able to Download FCI Hall Ticket 2018 by registration Number and password. Candidates can download the admit card for written exam from its official website at fci.gov.in.
FCI Watchman Exam 2018 Details:
Name of Organization: Food Corporation of India
Exam Name: Chhattisgarh Watchman PET Exam
PET Exam Date: 18th & 19th August 2018
Official Website: fci.gov.in
How to download FCI Watchman Call Letter 2018?
- Visit the official portal at fci.gov.in
- Search the admit card link to home page and open it.
- Fill the required details by correct data.
- Click on submit key.
- Admit card will show on screen.
- Download it and take a hard copy.
- The Exam will be Written Objective Type.
- The Time Duration for the Examination Will be 02 Hours (120 Minutes).
- The Exam will be of 120 Marks (Except Tamil Nadu Region).
- The Exam will be of 100 Marks (Only Tamil Nadu Region).
- The Question Paper will be Made on the Basis of Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, General Awareness and General English (30 questions each)
- General Knowledge, Aptitude consisting of Reasoning, English Language, General Awareness, Current Events and Numerical Ability (Only for Rajasthan Region).
- General Knowledge and General Awareness, Numerical Aptitude and Reasoning, Language (Hindi and English) and Current Affairs (Only for UP and J&K Region).
- The Question Paper will be Made on the Basis of Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, General Awareness, General English and General Hindi for Gujarat Region Only.
- The Question Papers for Written Test will be Trilingual i.e. in English , Hindi and Regional Language.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answer (Except Tamil Nadu Region).
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer (Only for Tamil Nadu, Odisha Region).
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor