DGVCL Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018: Apply Online for 206 Vidyut Sahayak Vacancies
DGVCL Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018: The Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited has recently released a vacancy notification for the recruitment of 206 candidates at Vidyut Sahayak posts. The department has already initialized online application process for its DGVCL Vacancies 2018 via official website i.e. dgvcl.com. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of DGVCL before last date i.e. 09th August 2018.
DGVCL Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Examination Name||DGVCL Recruitment 2018|
|Organized by||Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited|
|Name of Posts||Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer & Junior Assistant posts)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||206|
DGVCL Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018 – Vacancy Details:
|Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer- Civil)||02|
|Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer)||22|
|Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer- IT)||05|
|Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant)||177|
DGVCL Notification 2018 Release Date – 20th July 2018
DGVCL 2018 Apply Online Starting Date – 20th July 2018
DGVCL Application Form 2018 Last Date – 09th August 2018
Last Date to Pay Fee – 09th August 2018
UR & SEBC candidates – Rs.500 /-
ST & SC candidates – Rs.250/-
- Candidate has to pay application fees On-line through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking. Bank charges shall be borne by candidate.
- Application fee once paid shall not be refunded or shall not be adjusted in any subsequent Recruitment Process, under any circumstances.
- No other mode of payment i.e., Demand Draft, Money Order, Postal Order, Cheque etc. is acceptable.
Junior Assistant: Fixed Remuneration Respectively per month. 1st Year Rs. 17500/- 2nd Year Rs. 19000/- 3rd Year Rs. 20500/-
Jr. Engineer-Civil: Fixed Remuneration Respectively per month. 1st Year Rs. 37,000/- 2nd Year Rs. 39,000/-
Jr. Engineer-Electrical: Fixed Remuneration Respectively per month. 1st Year Rs. 37,000/- 2nd Year Rs. 39,000/-
Jr. Engineer-IT: Fixed Remuneration Respectively per month. 1st Year Rs. 37,000/- 2nd Year Rs. 39,000/-
No other allowance or benefits would be admissible except coverage under Personal Accident Policy, Reimbursement of TA/DA as per GSO-332 dated 03.02.2003.
Eligibility Criteria for DGVCL Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018:
Junior Assistant: Full time graduate qualification in regular mode from recognized University duly approved by UGC/AICTE in any discipline. There is no minimum percentage requirement.
Jr. Engineer-Civil: Full time/ Regular B.E. (Civil)/ B.Tech (Civil) from Recognized University duly approved by UGC/AICTE. There is no minimum Percentage requirement.
Jr. Engineer-Electrical: Full time/ Regular B.E. (Electrical)/ B.Tech (Electrical) from Recognized University duly approved by UGC/AICTE. There is no minimum Percentage requirement.
Jr. Engineer-IT: Full time/ Regular B.E. (IT/Computer)/ B.Tech (IT/Computer) from Recognized University duly approved by UGC/AICTE. There is no minimum Percentage requirement.
Not more than 35 years for General category candidates and 40 years for Reserved category (SC, ST & SEBC) candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit to Female Candidates shall be given for 05 Years and 10 years to PH candidates and Ex. Armed Force Personnel as on date of issuance of the advertisement i.e. 19.07.2018.
How to apply for DGVCL Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018?
- Log on to DGVCL careers page at the official website www.dgvcl.com
- Click on the link “DGVCL Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018”
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the DGVCL Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of DGVCL Recruitment 2018 online application form for future reference.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor