Delhi University Second Cut Off List 2018 Released
Delhi University Second Cut Off List 2018: The Delhi University announced the second cut-off list for merit-based undergraduate courses. Students can take admission until June 27 on the basis of the second cut-off list. The cumulative list of DU cutoff will be released on the official website: du.ac.in. The first cut-off list was announced on June 18. After the release of the first cut-off, many students took admission in their preferred colleges, while few others have to settle with the second option due to high cut-off. However, the who were unable to obtain admission in their first choice can once again take admission for the same if they fit the new cut-off criteria. Delhi University gives an opportunity to cancel their first admission and choose a seat in the course and/or college of their choice.
All applicants who are eligible may contact the concerned admission-in-charge on June 25, 26 and 27 between 9.30 am and 1.30 pm along with their original documents and photostat copies etc, failing which their eligibility for admission will stand automatically cancelled, and they will not be considered for admission after June 27 .
DU Second Cutoff 2018: Important Dates
- DU 2018 Second Cutoff – June 24, 2018 (Late night)
- Admission approval and Document verification – June 25 to 27 2018
There is a procedure which one has to follow in order to cancel their admission and get enrolled in a new college. Check out the below-mentioned steps to get your confusion cleared.
- Cancel your admission: First thing first, once the second cut-off is out, make sure you qualify the criteria. Visit the official portal of DU in order to cancel your admission first. You will have to fill the cancellation form available on the website, pay the cancellation fee and take a print out of the slip. Also, if the admission fee at the second college is the same as first, than it will be adjusted. In case it is more than the former, one has to pay the balance and if it is less, the leftover money will be refunded to the applicant’s account after a few weeks.
- Obtain original documents: Once you get the cancellation slip, visit the college where you already got the admission and show the same. Obtain all your original documents/certificates back so as to deposit them at the new college.
- Repeat all previous steps: Follow the admission formalities in the same manner. The confirmation of your admission will be notified on the Delhi University’s website when you login with your registration number inside the student’s login.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor