Delhi Polytechnic CET Admit Card 2018 Released
Delhi Polytechnic CET Admit Card 2018: Department of Training and Technical Education issues the Delhi CET 2018 Admit Card on 17th May 2018 at cetdelhi.nic.in. Delhi Common Entrance Test 2018 will be held for the intake of students into Polytechnic courses. CET Delhi is a state level entrance examination, it is also called as Delhi Polytechnic. The Delhi Polytechnic Common Entrance examination hall ticket must be preserved by the candidates until the end of the admission process. All the candidates who are going to appeared in the Delhi Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2018 must download their Exam Hall ticket, from the official website.
Delhi Polytechnic CET Admit Card 2018 – Important Dates:
|Delhi CET 2018 Admit Card will be available from||17th May 2018|
|CET Delhi Polytechnic Exam will be held on||26th & 27th May 2018|
Delhi Polytechnic CET Admit Card 2018 Details:
|Name of the Exam conducting Board||Department of Training and Technical Education|
|Exam Name||CET Delhi|
|Level of Exam||National|
|Starting Date to apply for CET Delhi Exam 2018||March 2018|
|Ending Date to apply for CET Delhi Polytechnic Exam||April 2018|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|CET Delhi 2018 Admit Card Download Date||17th May 2018|
|CET Delhi Exam Date||26th & 27th May 2018|
|Date of Release of Delhi CET Results 2018||14th June 2018|
|CET Delhi Counselling Date||15th June 2018|
How to Download Delhi CET Admit Card 2018?
- Visit the official website of CET Delhi, i.e. www.cetdelhi.nic.in
- Now, the home page of Common Entrance Test Delhi will display on the screen.
- On the Home Page, go to the Notifications Section.
- Later, Search for CET Delhi Admit Card 2018 Download Link.
- Now, click on the relevant link to Download Delhi Polytechnic Admit Card 2018.
- Enter your Registration ID and DOB in the specified fields.
- Later, Click on the submit/login button to download Delhi CET Hall Ticket 2018.
- Finally, your Delhi Polytechnic Admit Card 2018 will be displayed on the Screen.
- Download it and Take the print out of Delhi CET 2018 Hall Ticket.
- At last, carry the hard copy of the Delhi CET Hall Ticket for the validation purpose.
Details to check on CET Delhi Polytechnic 2018 Admit Card:
- Name of the Exam Participant
- Date of Birth
- Category (SC/ST/OBC)
- Mother/ Father Name
- Gender (Male or Female)
- Registration/ Enrolment Number
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Name of the Exam
- Exam Time and Date
- Exam Duration
- Reporting Time
- Exam venue Details (Address and Code)
- Space for Signature of the Applicant and invigilator And, General instructions for the Exam.
CET Delhi 2018 Exam Schedule:
|Test||Discipline||Exam Date||Exam Time|
|Test 1||All 10th Based Diploma Courses||27th May 2018||10 AM to 12.30 PM|
|2nd Test||Modern Office Practice English (12th based)||26th May 2018||2 PM to 4.30 PM|
|Test 3||12th based Modern Office Practice Hindi||26th May 2018||10 AM to 12.30 PM|
|Test 4||Pharmacy (12th based)||27th May 2018||2 PM to 4.30 PM|
|Test 5||Lateral entry of ITI/10+2 Vocational stream||26th May 2018||10 AM to 12.30 PM|
Instruction for candidates:
Students should follow some rules in exam centre which are given below:
- No duplicate hall ticket will be issued to candidates after the examination.
- This examination will be held only in Delhi.
- Candidates have to use only black ball point pen to mark their answers.
- Pencil should not be used to mark answers.
- Candidates have to reach before 15 minutes from the commencement of the examination.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor