DDU Gorakhpur PG Entrance Exam Result 2018 Released
DDU Gorakhpur PG Entrance Exam Result 2018: Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University has released the PG Entrance Exam Result 2018. DDU Gorakhpur University Result 2018 for MA (Political Science), MA (Economics), MA (Ancient Story), MA (Visual Art), MA (Education), M.Sc (Home Science), MA/M.Sc (Mathematics), and others. Students can check their result by entering their roll numbers in the page displaying the result. The DDU Gorakhpur Exam Result 2018 has been released at the official page of the DDU Gorakhpur, http://ddugorakhpuruniversity.in/.
How to check DDU Gorakhpur PG Entrance Exam Result 2018?
- Go to the Official website of DDU “ddugorakhpuruniversity.in”.
- On the home page, click on “Results” button
- After clicking on it will open another page which is to be about the current status of the results regarding the exams that contenders have taken.
- Next, choose the current session of your course, for example, “result of examination 2017-2018” and use the appropriate link from there.
- Now, see the name of the course on the list to make sure if the result of the course you are pursuing from the university has been announced or not.
- If it is on the list, enter your “Roll Number” and “Captcha Code” and submit the same to continue.
- Results will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take print out for future use
DDU Gorakhpur University PG Entrance Exam Answer Key:
The University of Gorakhpur is a teaching and residential-cum-affiliating University. It is situated at a distance of about 2 kilometers form the downtown to the east and almost walking distance from railway station to the south. Although the idea of residential University at Gorakhpur was first mooted by Dr. C.J. Chako, the then Principal of St. Andrews College, then under Agra University, who initiated post-graduate and undergraduate science teaching in his college, the idea got crystallized and took concrete shape by the untiring efforts of Late Pt. S.N.M. Tripathi. The proposal was accepted in principle by the first Chief Minister of U.P., Late Pt. Govind Ballabh Pant, but it was only in 1956 that the University came into existence by an act passed by the U.P. Legislature. It actually started functioning since September 1, 1957, when the faculties of Arts, Commerce, Law and Education were started. In the following year, 1958, the faculty of science came into being. Faculties of Engineering, Medicine and Agriculture came into existence in later years. Late Mahant Digvijay Nath also made valuable contribution in the formation of the University.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor