CSPHCL Recruitment 2018: Apply Online for 1595 Line Attendant Posts
CSPHCL Recruitment 2018: Chhattisgarh State Power Distribution (CSPDCL) & Transmission (CSPTCL) Co. Ltd. 2018 has released notification for the recruitment of candidates as Line Attendant (Contract) Vacancies. There are 2714 vacant positions for which the notification is released. The application process for this recruitment of Line Attendant Posts has started from 27th June 2018. Candidates who are interested should go through the official notification for more details and can apply through online from the official website, www.cspc.co.in/csphcl. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment until 26th July 2018.
CSPHCL Line Attendant Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Name of the Organisation||Chhattisgarh State Power Distribution Company Limited|
|Name of the Post||Line Attendant Post|
|No of Vacancies||1595 Vacancies|
|Type of Job||Govt Job|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Initial Date of Applications for the CSPHCL Line Attendant||27th June 2018|
|End of Applications for the CSPHCL Line Attendant||26th July 2018|
CSPHCL Line Attendant Recruitment 2018 – Vacancy Details:
Total : 1595 Posts
- Line Attendant (Raipur, Bilaspur & Durg): 1112
- Line Attendant (Jagdalpur): 201
- Line Attendant (Ambikapur):187
- Line Attendant (Raipur):100
Chhattisgarh Line Attendant Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates:
Applications Submission Start Date – 27th June 2018
Application Submission Last Date – 26th July 2018
Application Fees Last Date – 26th July 2018
CSPHCL Line Attendant Recruitment 2018 – Application Fees:
- General – Rs. 150/-
- SC/ ST/ OBC – Rs. 100/-
CSPHCL LA Recruitment 2018 – Selection Process:
- Medical Fitness Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Merit list based on 10th Percentage
Eligibility Criteria 2018 for CSPHCL Line Attendant Recruitment 2018:
Passed Class 10th from Chhattisgarh Secondary Education Board / Chhattisgarh State Open School / Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) / Indian Secondary Education Council (ICSE) or other equivalent board / board
Applicants age should not be less than 18 years but not exceed more than 35 years. Between 18 to 35 years as on 1st January 2018 group applicants can apply for this recruitment.
Pay Scale of Line Attendant:
|DETAIL||GRADE A||GRADE B||GRADE C|
How to apply online for CSPHCL Line Attendant Recruitment 2018?
- Go to the official site of the Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited i.e. cspc.co.in.
- The next thing is to go to the recruitment page.
- Find the apply link for appropriate vacancy.
- Start filling the Personal Details, Education Qualification, Other details.
- Upload documents of Domicile Certificate, Reservation Certificate, 10th Mark Sheet, 10th Certificate, B-1 Certificate etc.
- Upload passport photo and image.
- Pay the required fees.
- Cross verify the details while taking the preview of the form.
- Submit the form and take the print out of the form for future reference.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor