CSIR UGC NET June 2019 Admit Card Released; Download at csirhrdg.res.in
The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) has released the UGC NET admit card on its official website, csirhrdg.res.in. The candidates who have applied for CSIR UGC NET 2019 Exam can download their admit card from the official website, csirhrdg.res.in. CSIR has scheduled to conduct the Joint CSIR-UGC Test on Sunday, 16th June, 2019 for determining the eligibility of Indian Nationals for the award of Junior Research Fellowships (JRF) and for determining eligibility for appointment as Lecturer (LS) in the areas of Chemical Sciences, Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences, Life Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, Physical Sciences. The award of Junior Research Fellowship to the successful eligible candidates will depend on their finding admission/placement in a University/ National laboratory/ Institution of higher learning and research, as applicable.
How to download CSIR UGC NET June 2019 Admit Card?
- Visit the official CSIR website: csirhrdg.res.in
- On the homepage, click on the link “Admit card June 2019” under CSIR UGC NET exam.
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Log-in using Form number, Date of birth & Security code
- Admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download it and take a print out for further reference
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor