CSIR NET June 2019 Answer Key Released; Check at csirhrdg.res.in
Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) has released answer keys of all the subjects for CSIR JRF NET June 2019 on its official website, csirhrdg.res.in. All the candidates who have appeared in CSIR JRF NET June 2019 examination held on 16/06/2019 can check the answer keys of all the subjects from the official website, www.csirhrdg.res.in from 05/07/2019 to 10/07/2019 (till 5 PM).
Official notice reads, “The candidates may submit their representation(s) against question/answer key in respect of all the subjects through email latest by 10/07/2019 (till 5 PM). Candidates are advised to read instructions for sending representation available on our website www.csirhrdg.res.in. The representations received on email after the stipulated date or without any documentary/textual support, shall not be entertained. The representation(s) submitted by post or in person will not be accepted. All the representations received within stipulated dates will be given due consideration and decision taken in this regard will be final.”
How to check CSIR NET June 2019 Answer Key?
- Visit the official website, csirhrdg.res.in
- On the homepage, Click on the link “Question-Answer keys 2019” under CSIR-UGC NET Exam
- Question papers along with answer keys will open
- Check the answers and raise objections, if any
Important instructions to be followed for sending representation/grievance against question/answer key
- Email address for sending representation: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidate is allowed to send representation, if any, in prescribed Format (Word/PDF/Image) as
attachment with email.
- Candidate must mention Subject Name, Booklet Code (A/B/C) and Question No. in subject line of the email. (Booklet Number is not required)
For Example: Life Science, B, 85
- Candidate must send only one email for one question. Separate email should be sent for different
- The representation/grievance must be supported with only relevant portion of books/findings to be attached along with the email. Candidate should refrain from sending frivolous emails.
- Representation received in any other Format other than prescribed will be summarily rejected. The
prescribed format shall be available on website from 05/07/2019 to 10/07/2019 (till 5 PM).
- Candidate must mention his/her details in legible manner on format correctly.
- Candidate should avoid sending multiple emails on same question.
- Representation/grievance received by any other mode except by email shall not be entertained.
- Any email other than representation/grievance received on email@example.com will not be entertained.
- Representation/grievance sent on any other email address other than the prescribed will not be
- Answer keys shall be available on website from 05/07/2019 to 10/07/2019 (till 5 PM).
- Telephonic queries shall not be entertained.
- No email inquiring for status of representation shall be answered.
- Merely sending the representation shall not constitute right to candidate for award of marks.
- Last date for sending representation/grievance is 10/07/2019 (till 5 PM).
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor