Coal India Recruitment 2018: Apply Online for 528 Medical Executives Posts
Coal India Recruitment 2018: CIL has released Recruitment Notification of Medical Executives applicants for Senior Medical Specialist, Medical Specialist, Senior Medical Officers. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online for 528 posts through the Coal India Limited Website, www.coalindia.in from 29th June 2018 to 28th July 2018.
CIL Recruitment 2018 Details:
Organization Name: Coal India Limited
Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Name of the Post: Senior Medical Specialist, Medical Specialist, Senior Medical Officers
Total no of Vacancy: 528 Posts
Expected Placement Location: All Over India
CIL Recruitment 2018 – Vacancy Details:
Total – 528 Posts
- SPECIALIST (Sr. Medical Specialist (E4)/ Medical Specialist (E3)) – 352 Posts
- Sr. Medical Officer in E3 Grade – 176 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for CIL Recruitment 2018:
- Sr. Medical Specialist: MBBS from recognized Institute / College approved by Medical Council of India / State Medical Council with recognized Post Graduate Degree /DNB/Post Graduate Diploma with 3 years post qualification experience connected with the Speciality from a Hospital / Clinic. Minimum 3 years experience
- Medical Specialist: MBBS from recognized Institute / College approved by Medical Council of India / State Medical Council with recognized Post Graduate Degree /DNB/Post Graduate Diploma.
- Sr.Medical Officer: MBBS from recognized Institute/College approved by Medical Council of India/ State Medical Council.
- Sr.Medical Specialist (E4 Grade) is 42 years
- Medical Specialist (E3 Grade) and Sr.Medical Officer (E3 Grade) is 35 years
- Age relaxation of 5 years applicable for candidates who are the domicile of J&K during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 as per Govt.of India guidelines.
- The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (Non – Creamy Layer) and 10 years for PWD – UR, 13 years for PWD – OBC (Non – Creamy layer) and 15 years for PWD – SC/ST candidates subject to the condition that maximum age of the applicant on the crucial date i.e 01.04.2018 shall not exceed 56 years.
- Sr. Medical Specialist pay scale of Rs. 29100-54500/-
- Medical Specialist pay scale of Rs. 24900-50500/-
- Sr.Medical Officer pay scale of Rs. 24900-50500/-
How to apply for CIL Recruitment 2018?
Eligible applicants have to apply through online application form as available on the website www.coalindia.in only. The online application will commence from 29-Jun-2018 at 10:00 hrs and will end on 28-Jul-2018 at 17:00 hrs. Except online applications, no other mode of applications are accepted. Incomplete applications and non attachment of required documents as per application format will be treated as incomplete and rejected forthright.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor