CLAT 2018 admit card released
CLAT 2018 admit card: The National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi has released the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2018 Admit Card on Thursday, April 26, 2018. The CLAT Admit Card 2018 was released on the official website: clat.ac.in. Earlier, the Admit Card scheduled to be released on April 20 but due to the technical reasons the release was deferred to April 26, 2018. The last date for downloading CLAT admit card is May 13, 2018, as NUALS Kochi will be conducting the online exam on the scheduled date.
CLAT Admit Card 2018: Important dates
|CLAT Admit Card||April 26, 2018|
|Last date to download admit card||May 12, 2018|
|CLAT 2018||May 13, 2018|
How to Download CLAT Admit Card 2018?
- Log on to the official website: clat.ac.in
- Click on the “Admit Card” link
- Enter the Registration number, date of birth in DD/MM/YYYY format as password and captcha code as shown in the image
- Click on the “Login” button
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Download the same and take a print out for further use
How to rectify discrepant details in the CLAT Admit Card 2018?
Candidates who find discrepancies in the CLAT admit card will need to contact CLAT/NUALS Kochi officials by providing them with the following details –
- CLAT 2018 Application Number
- CLAT 2018 Application Receipt
- Date of Birth
CLAT Admit Card 2018: Important points
- CLAT 2018 admit card has been issued only online and no hard copies will be sent to the law exam applicants.
- Candidates need to download their hall tickets (CLAT admit card) by entering their login and password through the official link of admit card provided in this page.
- CLAT 2018 admit card mentions candidature and examination details including name of the candidate, date of birth, roll number, examination date, timing and testing location.
- Law aspirants are needed to check their downloaded admit cards of CLAT 2018 for ensuring correctness of the printed details.
- In case of any mistake or discrepancy in CLAT admit card details specially information like candidate’s name, parents’ name, category, date of birth, etc., the law aspirants need to bring it into the notice of CLAT officials and get the same rectified before the conduct of the law entrance examination.
- Candidates are also advised to keep extra copies of CLAT 2018 admit card as in case of misplacement of one, the other copies could be used later.
- No candidate without a valid admit card of CLAT 2018 will be allowed to appear in the common law admission test.
- Moreover, the CLAT admit card needs to be accompanied by any of the identity proofs as mentioned below.
- Candidates are also needed to read the instructions as provided along with the e-admit card as it shares important details about CLAT 2018 and its conducting process.
Details Mentioned in Admit Card:
Here we have listed some details given in the admit card of CLAT exam:
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Registration ID/ Roll Number
- Exam Date & Timing
- Centre of Exam
- Course Applied for
- Instructions for exam
Documents Required at Exam Centre:
On the examination day, candidates have to bring any one valid identity proof along with the admit card. Candidates who do not bring any ID proof will not be permitted to write the examination. Candidates can bring any one of the following ID proofs:
- Aadhaar Card.
- PAN Card.
- Driving License.
- Voter ID Card.
- Any other official document issued by Union or State Government.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor