CBSE UGC NET 2018 Admit card released @ Cbsenet.nic.in
CBSE UGC NET 2018 Admit card: CBSE has released the admit card for UGC NET exam which will be conducted on July 8, 2018. CBSE is only the conducting authority for the exam and is in no way responsible for any process following the conclusion of the exam. The admit card is available for download on the official website for UGC NET 2018 exam. All those candidates who have applied for the exam can download the hall tickets from the official website – cbsenet.nic.in.
The candidates who will clear the UGC NET 2018 will be eligible for a junior research fellowship or will be considered for the post of assistant professor. From this year, the upper age limit has been raised by two years, which means, existing upper age limit of 28 years to 30 years.
How to download UGC NET admit card 2018?
- Go to the official website of the UGC, cbsenet.nic.in
- Click on the link flashing towards the middle of the page “Admit Card – NET July 2018”
- Login to the site using your application number and password.
- Download your admit card and take a print out of the same for further reference.
In case of any wrong information mentioned on the admission card, candidate should immediately contact competent authority.
Details printed on the UGC NET 2018 Admit card:
- Candidate Name
- Address of the Examination Center
- Photograph and Signature
- Address of candidate
- Date of Birth
- Father Name
- Date & Timing of the examination
- Some instructions on the back side of admit card
UGC NET 2018: Paper pattern
From this year, instead of 3 papers, there will be only 2 – paper 1 and paper 2. The duration of the examination has also been reduced to a total of 3 hours.
- Paper 1: It will be of 100 marks and will contain 50 objective type compulsory questions. Each question will carry 2 marks and will be of general nature and will test the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate.
- Paper 2: It will be of 100 marks and will contain 100 objective type compulsory questions. Each question will carry 2 marks and will be based on the subject opted by the candidate.
General Instructions for the Candidates:
Candidates should check the given instructions before the day of the exam.
- The UGC NET Admission Card 2018 is the important and compulsory document to enter into the examination centre.
- Candidates are advised to re-check the all details carefully which are printed on the admit card.
- In case of any discrepancy printed on the UGC NET 2018 Hall Ticket, should contact with the competent authority.
- Check your name, father’s name, exam centre address, your photograph and signature, exam date and timing, etc, are correctly spelled or not.
- Take an extra printout of the admit card in case one will lose.
- Do not bring any type of electronic item or study material such as books or notes.
- Candidates will not be allowed to write any question from the Test Booklet on the Admission Card or on any other paper.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor