CBSE Class 10, 12 Compartment Exam Registration Begins
The Online submission of List of Candidates for students placed in CBSE Class 10, 12 compartment examination scheduled to be held in July 2018 has been started. Only those Candidates whose name is submitted through the online process shall be allowed to appear for Examination to be held in July 2018. All CBSE affiliated schools should register themselves before proceeding for online submission. They can use Affiliation Number’ as user ID and the password already available with them.
Candidates who have appeared for March 2018 Examination as regular candidates from CBSE affiliated institutions and placed as Compartment should approach the school from which they have appeared in Class 10 and 12. Eligibility, Fee, detailed procedure of submitting online application is described in the circular published by the board.
1,86,067 students have got a compartment in CBSE Class 10 results which was published on May 20. CBSE declared the class 10th result for a total of 16,24,682 candidates. Meanwhile, a total of 91,818 students – 8.3 per cent – out of 11,84,386 candidates have got a compartment in Class 12 results which were declared on May 26.
CBSE Class 10, 12 Compartment Exam 2018 Details:
Eligibility Criteria for CBSE Class 12 Compartment:
Regular candidates who appeared in March 2018 through schools affiliated to the Board and declared as COMPARTMENT are eligible to apply only in one subject in which placed in Compartment. Candidate with 6 Subject and placed in compartment in subjects shall appear in any one of two subjects.
Candidates who have appeared in 6 subjects in March 2018 and declared PASS but could not clear one subject can appear in that subject in July 2018 Examination as an Improvement category.
Eligibility Criteria for CBSE Class 10 Compartment:
Regular candidates who appeared in March 2018 through schools affiliated to the Board and declared as COMPARTMENT are eligible to apply only in one or two subjects in which placed in Compartment.
Candidates who have appeared in March 2018 Examination as a Private Candidate and placed under compartment (Class 12) or (Class 10) will be eligible to apply through the CBSE website.
Details in respect of students who are eligible to apply will be auto-generated in the online system. If a candidate makes wrong entries in his/her application form or submits false information, statement or produces false document, his/her form shall be rejected and fee paid shall be forfeited.
Merely Submission of form and fee would not entitle a candidate to appear for the Compartment Examination and those who are applying for the Examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility criteria as stipulated in the circular. If it is found at any stage that he/she does not fulfill the stipulated criteria, his/her application will be cancelled and fee forfeited.
Parents/Candidates may note that confirmation page along with enclosures is to be submitted to the respective Regional Office by Hand/Speed Post. The last date for registration time without late fee is June 21. Candidate will be able to download the Admit Cards from the website of CBSE — www.cbse.nic.in — from second week of July 2018.
Procedure for online Submission of List of candidates by schools for Compartment:
- Generate list of candidates placed in Compartment from school login.
- Select Roll No. and Subject of candidate who wants to appear in Compartment.
- Finalise the selection and note down “Application ID” generated.
- Make payment Online
- Generate Final list and Send duly signed and authenticated list to concerned Regional Office along with proof of depositing fee.
- Schools will be able to download Admit Cards from 2nd week of July 2018. In case of any discrepancy in the Admit card schools should contact concerned Regional Office of the Board.
- Schools may also advise/direct the “Private Candidates” to apply online directly on the website of CBSE as per above schedule, whenever approached.
- In case of any difficulty/queries regarding online submission, IT Unit of concerned Regional Offices can be contacted as per enclosed list
- Visually impaired candidates are exempted from examination fee of Class X/XII.
- Consolidated mark sheet will be issued only to Candidates whose result was declared COMPT in 2017/2018 examination and thereafter declared Pass in Compartment July 2018 examination.
- Consolidated mark sheet will not be issued candidates whose result is already Pass and now appearing for Improvement of Performance
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor