BSTC counselling 2018: Check important dates, schedule & Online Registration
BSTC counselling 2018: Govind Guru Tribal University (GGTU), Banswara conducted the Basic School Teaching Certificate Exam on May 6, 2018. The result of the same was declared on June 6. Those who have qualified the BSTC exam can apply for BSTC counselling through the official website, that is, bstcggtu2018.com. Kota University is conducting BSTC 2018 counselling for the candidates who want to take admission in BSTC course 2018. BSTC is the state level entrance exam for BSTC (D.EL.ED) in various colleges in Rajasthan. The duration of the exam is two years and the registration fee is Rs 2000.
BSTC Counseling 2018: Important dates
Registration for counselling: June 11 to June 20, 2018
Deposit registration fee: June 11 to June 20, 2018
Choice filling for the first round: June 13 to June 21, 2018
Allotment: June 23,2018
Deposit allotment fee: June 23 to June 29,2018
Reporting after first allotment: July 02 to July 06, 2018
Upward Movement: July 09 to July 11, 2018
Allotment after upward movement: July 13
Reporting after upward movement: July 14 to July 16
BSTC Counselling 2018: BSTC Colleges Seat Details
There is a fixed number of seats for admission in Rajasthan BSTC 2018. Candidates can check the details of the number of seats available in Govt. Colleges, Private Colleges, Seats for General Category, Minority and Sanskrit Category from the table given below.
|Particulars||No. of Seats|
|General Category Seats||1965|
|Sanskrit Category Seats||1220|
|Minority Category Seats||50|
BSTC counselling 2018 process:
The candidates can select and lock their preference as per their wish for the admission. Candidates can check the details of all colleges and select the preferred college in them. The seat will be allotted on the basis merit list. During the counselling, the candidates have to bring the original and xerox copy of their certificates. Candidates should appear half an hour before the reporting time mentioned in the counseling call letter.
How to Register for BSTC Counselling 2018?
- Visit the official website – bstcggtu2018.com
- Click on the link towards the left side of the window with the name “Students registration”
- Fill Roll Number in the given space.
- Enter Counselling Number if available.
- Fill name of the applicant.
- Fill applicant’s Mother Name in the given space.
- Fill date of birth in DD/MM/YYYY format.
- Select the payment option.
- Click on “Login” button to proceed further.
- Candidates will find list of colleges and they have to select colleges as per their preference.
- Make payment of the required Counselling Fee.
- Complete rest of the formalities to complete the counselling process.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor