BSF Recruitment 2018: Apply for 207 Group C Posts
BSF Recruitment 2018: Directorate General Border Security Force (BSF) is inviting application forms to fill up technical posts (Group-C) for motor Transport Workshop Cadre under Ministry of Home Affairs in various trades like painter, mechanic, fitter, Blacksmith, carpenter posts. Interested and eligible candidates must apply for the relevant post on or before 22 July 2018.
BSF Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates:
Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 22nd June 2018
Last Date for Submission of Application:- 30 Days
BSF Recruitment 2018 – Vacancy Details:
Total Posts: 207
- CT (Vehicle Machine) – 50
- CT (Auto Electrician) – 17
- CT (Welder) – 19
- CT (Upholster) – 22
- CT (Turner) – 14
- CT (Carpenter) – 20
- CT (Store keeper) – 14
- CT (Painter) – 18
- CT (Vulcanize) – 7
- CT (Fitter) – 11
- CT (Black Smith or Tin Smith) – 15
Eligibility Criteria for BSF Recruitment 2018:
The applicant must be class 10th passed from recognized Board with 3 years experience in respective trade from a recognized Institution.
The age of the applicant must fall in the age bracket of 18 to 25 years as on closing date of receipt of application.
How to apply for BSF Recruitment 2018?
- Visit the official website – http://www.bsf.nic.in/
- Download the application form and take a print out of the form
- Fill in the prescribed format and send the hardcopy of the form with other required documents at below mentioned address: ‘Dy. General (Staff), Directorate General, BSF, Block No.4, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road New Delhi – 111003’
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor