BSE Odisha Matric Result Declared; 76.23 Per Cent Students Pass – Check results here
BSE Odisha HSC 10th results 2018: The results of Class 10 examinations has been declared today, on Monday, May 7, 2018 at 9 am. The students who had appeared for the examinations this year can check the results through the websites, bseodisha.nic.in, bseodisha.ac.in, orissaresults.nic.in and results.nic.in. The pass percentage this year stands at 76.23 per cent. For open school candidates, the pass percentage this year is 41.93.
A total of 36 schools have registered zero result. The district with the highest pass percentage is Baleswar, which has recorded a pass percentage of 88.25. A total of 1,715 students have scored grade A1, 15,689 have scored A2, 39,252 have scored B1 and B2 has been obtained by a total of 68,009 students.
This year, to prevent incidents of the paper leak and rampant cheating, the board had constituted 58 flying squads and 37 central squads for vigilance and to ensure smooth conduct of the examination. The School and Mass Education department has made changes in the examination pattern. Students appeared for their exams at different centres instead of at their respective schools. In the last four years, the exams were held in the same school where the student was admitted. Reports suggest that after 2013, the pass percentage has been soaring. The Annual HSC Examination was concluded on March 8, 2018.
This year, there were paper leak rumours that surrounded the Odisha Board exams this year. Reports suggest that nearly an hour after the start of the annual High School Certificate (HSC) examination, photos of question paper of MIL subject started circulating on WhatsApp at around Kendrapara district. However, the Board officials dismissed leak reports. School and Mass Education Minister Badri Narayan Patra said preliminary probe has revealed that the question paper wasn’t leaked.
Odisha Class 10th Results: Live Updates
- Balasore district scored highest pass percentage where as Malkangiri scored lowest
- About 2,16,305 boys qualified the 10th exam, where as 2,22,043 girl students have cleared the Odisha Class 10th exam
- Out of the candidates who appeared for the examination, about 4,38,348 students passed and 1,36,717 failed
- A total of 5,90,367 students had applied for the Odisha Class 10th exam, out of which 13,969 were absent and 1,332 were booked for malpractice
- 68,009 got B2 grade (60%-70%) in the exams
- 39,252 students got B1 grade (70%-80%)
- 15,689 got A2 grade (80%-90%)
- 1,715 students got A1 grade (above 90%)
- Odisha Class 10th pass percentage of Regular students is 77.35%
- Students can check their results by logging onto www.bseodisha.ac.in or www.bseodisha.nic.in
- Odisha Board Class 10th Result 2018 is now available online
- OMR answer sheets of students will be available after 2 pm today
- Odisha Class 10th supplementary exam form fill up will start from May 25 to May 31
- 36 schools have reported nil/zero results
- 429 students have secured 100 per cent result
- This year 0.39% students have secured above 90% marks; last year 0.48% had secured over 90 % marks
- Over 1,332 students were booked for malpractice
- 5.75 lakh students had appeared the exam
- 76.23% students have passed the exam
- The Odisha Class 10th Results to be announced shortly
- The results were delayed this year as Odisha open school exam was for the first time conducted simultaneously with regular matriculation exam
- In the year 2017, The Odisha Board Class 10th Results were announced in last week of April
- Over 5.90 lakh students have appeared the Odisha Board Class 10th examination this year
- The students can also check their results through SMS by sending message to OR10roll number to 5676750
- The Odisha Board class 10th results 2018 will be available online from 12 pm today at www.bseodisha.ac.in and www.bseodisha.nic.in
- As per available information, results of the Madhyama Sanskrit 2018 examination and the State Open School Certificate Examination 2018 will also be announced today
- School and mass education minister, Badri Narayan Patra will also be present on the occasion of Odisha Class 10th result declaration
- Odisha Board’s president Jahan Ara Begum on Friday said the results of matriculation examination will be published on May 7
- Odisha Class 10th results 2018 set to be declared today at 9 am
About BSE Odisha
The Board of Secondary Education was established in the year 1953 through a state Assembly Act i.e. ‘Odisha Secondary Education Act, 1953.’ Its duties and jurisdiction involve the development of curriculum, supervision in the implementation of state academic policies and conducting examinations for the purpose of evaluating the students at the higher secondary level.
Best wishes – Gc Tutor