BPSSC Bihar Police Steno ASI Prelims Admit Card 2018 Released
The Bihar Police Sub Ordinate Service Commission has released Bihar Police Steno ASI Admit Card 2018 on 12th August for Bihar Police Steno Assistant Sub Inspector prelims Exam. Bihar Police Steno ASI Exam Date has been set in August 2018. Candidates who have successfully submitted the application form are able to download Bihar Police Admit Card 2018 for ASI Prelims Exam on the official website that is – bpssc.bih.nic.in. The applicants are able to download Bihar Police Steno ASI Admit Card 2018 by using their registration number and DOB.
Bihar Police Sub Inspector Notification has been released officially to recruit candidates for 174 Posts of Steno Assistant Sub Inspector. The Process of Submitting there Application form is Conducted Online. The Application Submission is Started From the Date 18.04.2018 and Concluded From the Date 24.05.2018. Candidate’s selection will be based on the written exam. The prelims examination will be held in August 2018 and exam will contain multiple choice questions.
Bihar Police Steno ASI 2018 Exam Details:
Organized By: Bihar Police Sub Ordinate Service Commission
Exam Name: Steno Assistant Sub Inspector Prelims Exam 2018
Total Vacancy: 174
Name of Post: Steno Assistant Sub Inspector
Exam Date: August 2018
Admit Card: 12th August 2018
How To Download Bihar Police Steno ASI Admit Card 2018?
- Visit the official website i.e. bpssc.bih.nic.in
- Find the admit card link.
- Click on Bihar Police ASI Prelims 2018 Admit Card
- Enter Registration Number and Date of Birth
- The Bihar Police Steno Assistant Sub Inspector Admit Card 2018 will be displayed on the screen
- Take out a hard copy for future reference
Bihar Police Steno ASI Preliminary Exam Pattern :
The Exam Pattern will be as follows :
- The Exam will be Written Objective Type.
- The Exam will be of 100 Marks with 100 Questions.
- The Time Duration of Written Exam will be 1 1/2 Hours (90 Minutes).
- The Question Paper will be based on General Knowledge & Current Issues.
- There will be a Negative Marking of 0.2 Marks.
- Minimum Qualifying Marks will be 30%.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor