BMRCL Bangalore Recruitment 2018: Apply for 99 Assistant Executive Engineer & Assistant Engineer Posts
BMRCL Bangalore Recruitment 2018 application process to fill 99 vacancies for the posts of Assistant Executive Engineer & Assistant Engineer has begun on the official website of Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited , Bangalore – english.bmrc.co.in. BMRCL aims to engage selected candidates in the Project Wing on contract basis for 3 years. Interested candidates must apply for the relevant post on or before 31st August 2018, 4:00 PM.
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, a Joint Venture of Government of India and Government of Karnataka, is a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) entrusted with the responsibility of implementing the Metro Rail Project in the city of Bangalore.
BMRCL Bangalore Recruitment 2018 Details:
Name of the Organization: Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL)
Name of the Posts: Assistant Engineer & Assistant Executive Engineer (AE & AEE)
No of Vacancies: 99
Category: Central Government Jobs
Job Location: Bangalore
Starting date of Application: 1st August 2018
Closing date of Application: 31st August 2018
BMRCL Recruitment 2018 – Vacancy Details:
Total Posts: 99
- Assistant Executive Engineer – 31
- Assistant Engineer – 68
Eligibility Criteria for BMRCL Recruitment 2018:
Assistant Executive Engineer – The applicant must be BE/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering with at least 8 years experience in large infrastructure project execution.
Assistant Engineer – The applicant must be BE/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering or Diploma in Civil Engineering with minimum experience of 5 years in design and construction supervision and other activities such as supervision, piling casting yard, launching of girders, U/G structures and tunneling, track linking in large infrastructure projects.
The age of the applicant should not be more than 40 years for the post of Assistant Executive Engineer and 35 years for the post of Assistant Engineer.
Assistant Executive Engineer – The selected candidates will be eligible to receive a monthly pay of Rs.55860.
Assistant Engineer – The selected candidates will be eligible to receive a monthly pay of Rs. Rs.48280.
- The Candidates working in BMRCL who desires to apply for the post of AEE should have a minimum of 2 years experience in the post of AE in BMRCL in addition to all conditions mentioned in the Notification.
- The Candidates working in BMRCL who desires to apply for the post of AE should have a minimum of 2 years experience in the post of SE in BMRCL in addition to all conditions mentioned in the Notification.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted will only be called for interview.
- The experience is post qualification and the minimum required. Mere possession of minimum experience does not confer any right to be called for interview / selection.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to selection/appointment shall be a disqualification.
- Selection will be through Interview by a Committee constituted by the Competent Authority.
How to apply for BMRCL Recruitment 2018 for Assistant Executive Engineer & Assistant Engineer Posts?
- Visit the official website – http://english.bmrc.co.in/
- Click on ‘Careers’ on the top of home page
- Click on the ‘Notification’ against ‘No.BMRCL/ 75/ ADM/ 2018/ PRJ Dated : 01.08.2018’
- a PDF file will display
- Download the application form and take a printout
- Fill the application form with required information
- Send the hardcopy of the duly filled application form along with other required documents at the below mentioned address: ‘The General Manager (HR), Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, III Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H.Road, Shanthinagar, Bangalore 560027’
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor