BITSAT 2018 Admit Card released
BITSAT 2018 Admit Card: The Birla Institute of Technology and Science has released the admit cards for BITSAT (Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test) 2018 on the official website, today, April 12. The candidates can now download the admit card from the official website, bitsadmission.com. The exam is scheduled to be conducted from May 16 to May 31, 2018 for admissions to various Integrated First Degree Programmes of Engineering in the BITS, Pilani, at Pilani campus, Goa campus, and Hyderabad campus.
The BITSAT 2018 will be conducted according to NCERT syllabus for 11th and 12th class. Candidates may refer to the NCERT textbooks for the contents.
BITSAT 2018 Admit Card Important Dates:
Slot Booking commences
March 23-April 10, 2018
BITSAT Admit Card availability
April 12- May 10, 2018
BITSAT 2018 exam
May 16- May 31, 2018
BITSAT 2018: Exam pattern
The entrance examination will be of three-hour and will consists of four parts: Part I : Physics – 40 marks Part II : Chemistry – 40 marks Part III : (a) English Proficiency and (b) Logical Reasoning – 25 marks Part IV: Mathematics or Biology (For B.Pharm candidates) – 45 marks.
All questions are of objective type (multiple choice questions) and there will be negative marking of one marks for each wrong answer. Each correct answer fetches three marks.
If a candidate answers all the 150 questions (without skipping any question), the candidate will have an option of attempting 12 (twelve) extra questions, if there is still time left. These extra questions will be from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology only; four questions from each part. Further, once the candidate has opted for extra questions, he/she cannot go back for correction of any of the earlier answered 150 questions.
How to download BITSAT Admit Card 2018?
- Go to official BITSAT website: www.bitsadmission.com
- Click on the BITSAT 2018 Admit Card link on the home page.
- Enter application number, gender, date of birth and email id provided at the time of registration.
- Click on ‘Proceed’ button and download your admit card.
BITSAT Admit Card 2018 Details:
The following details will be mentioned on the admit card of BITSAT 2018:
- Name of the candidate
- Photograph and Signature
- BITSAT Application number
- Test centre
- Test centre address
- Test date
- Test time
- Date of exam and test slot
- BITSAT 2018 exam instructions
Instructions for Candidates:
- Candidates will be allowed inside the exam hall only if they possess BITSAT Admit Card.
- The invigilator at the exam centre will check the details displayed on the Admit Card of BITSAT 2018, and if there is any discrepancy like the name of the candidate is spelt differently, the candidate might be barred from appearing in the exam. So, before downloading the Admit Card, the candidate needs to ensure the details mentioned on it are correct.
- The candidate must preserve the BITSAT Admit Card 2018 as it will be required to complete other admission formalities like counselling. Also, after taking a printout of the admit card, candidates must sign it. A photograph must also be affixed to the designated space after duly getting it attested by the head of an institution or gazetted officer.
- On exam day, along with the BITS Admit Card, the candidate is also required to carry a valid ID proof.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor