Bihar Police Recruitment 2018: Apply online for 11,865 constable and fireman posts
Bihar Police Recruitment 2018: The Bihar Police has invited application for recruiting 11,865 Constable and Fireman in Bihar Police and Bihar Fire Services department on direct recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website from May 28 to June 30, 2018.
Bihar Police Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates:
Starting Date: May 28, 2018
Closing Date: June 30, 2018
Bihar Police Recruitment 2018 – Vacancy Details:
- Written Examination
- Physical Fitness Test
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar Police Recruitment 2018:
Intermediate (10+2) Pass from any recognised board or institution.
|UR (Gen.)||18 years to 25 years|
|OBC||18 years to 27 years|
|SC/ST||18 years to 30 years|
|Category||Minimum Height (Cm)|
|UR (Gen.) for Men||165|
|EBC for Men||162|
|All Category Women||155|
|Category||Chest (Only for Men)|
|UR/ EBC||Min- 81 Cm
Expansion- 86 Cm
|SC/ ST||Min- 79 Cm
Expansion- 84 Cm
|Gorkha Battalion||Min- 79 Cm
Expansion- 84 Cm
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||₹112|
Note: Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
How to Apply for Bihar Police Recruitment 2018 for constable and fireman posts?
- Before applying to Online, Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://biharpolice.bih.nic.in/.
- Go to “Home” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor