Bihar BSPHCL Recruitment 2018: Apply online for 575 Junior Engineer posts at bsphcl.bih.nic.in
BSPHCL Recruitment 2018: The Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited (BSPHCL) has invited online application for 400 Junior Electrical Engineer and 175 Junior Engineer (Civil) posts.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from June 7, 2018 through the official website, bsphcl.bih.nic.in. Out of the total 575 posts in the state, there are 400 vacancies for the Junior Electrical engineer and 175 posts for junior civil engineer. The last date to send fully-filled application form is June 28, 2018.
The probation period shall be 3 years from the date of appointment. If during the probation period, the performance is not found satisfactory, probation period may be extended.
Bihar BSPHCL Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates:
|1||Online Registration starting date||07/06/2018
(from : 7:00 PM)
|2||Online Registration Closing Date||28/06/2018
(till : 6:00 PM)
|3||Last date of payment through Net Banking/ Debit Card / Credit Card etc.||28/06/2018
(till : 6:00 PM)
|4||Tentative date of online examination.||Last week of June 2018|
BSPHCL Recruitment 2018 – Vacancy Details:
- For Unreserved (UR) / Extremely Backward Class (EBC)/ Backward Class (BC) applicants and Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribes (ST) applicants (non domicile of Bihar) – Rs.1,500/-
- For Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribes (ST) applicants (domicile of Bihar only) – Rs.375/-
- For Divyang applicants (in any category) – Rs.375/-
Payment Mode (Online): Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar BSPHCL recruitment 2018:
- Junior electrical engineer: Candidate should have Full time 3 years Diploma in Electrical from a recognized Institute/ College duly recognised by State Govt./ Central Govt. approved by AICTE.
- Junior Civil Engineer: Full time 3 years Diploma in Civil from a recognized Institute/ College duly recognized by State Govt./ Central Govt. approved by AICTE.
Bihar BSPHCL recruitment 2018: Pay scale
- Pay during one year probation period: Pay Band – Rs. 25,900-48,900
- After completion of one year of probation period: Level 7 (Regular Pay Scale-as per 7th PRC) Rs. 47600/- plus other allowances
How to apply for Bihar BSPHCL recruitment 2018?
- Visit official website, bsphcl.bih.nic.in
- Click on career section.
- Search for “BSPHCL Recruitment 2018 for Junior Engineer JE Posts“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor