BHU UET 2018 Result Declared
BHU UET 2018 Result: The Banaras Hindu University Undergraduate Test 2018 results have been announced by the Banaras Hindu University. The candidates can access their UET results by candidate login and that can be accessed by entering roll number and date of birth. The UET was conducted by BHU for granting admissions in to various undergraduate programmes like B.A. (Hons.) Arts, B.A. (Hons.) Social Sciences, B.Com. (Hons.)/B.Com. (Hons.) Financial Markets Management, B.Sc. (Hons.) Matchs Group, B.Sc. (Hons.) Bio Group, Shastri (Hons.), B.Ed. (Bachelor of Education), B.Ed. Special Education, (Bachelor of Education-Special Education) etc.
Candidates who had appeared for the BHU UET, can now check their result on the official website of the Banaras Hindu University – http://bhuonline.in/.The BHU UET 2018 examinations were held on April 15, 29 and May 13, 20, 22, 23, 25 and 27, 2018 at various test centres located across India.
How to check BHU UET 2018 Result?
- Go to the official website of Banaras Hindu University – http://bhuonline.in/
- On the homepage, Click on the link “BHU UET Exam Result link”
- Once you click on the link, it will redirect you to a new page where you need to enter your BHU UET 2018 registration number and other details as required and Click on submit button.
- Your BHU UET 2018 results will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take printout for further reference.
Marking Scheme of BHU UET 2018:
Candidates are advised to know about marking scheme of BHU UET 2018 to have an understanding of the marking scheme and their qualifying status for the entrance test. Check below marking scheme as mentioned in BHU UET exam pattern 2018-
- Each question of BHU UET 2018 carries three marks and overall marks are 450 for 150 questions
- One mark will be deducted from the total scored marks In case of each wrong answer
- If more than one option is marked for a question it will be considered wrong and negative marking will be done
- If candidates do not attempt a question no marks will be awarded
How to break up the tie in BHU UET Merit list 2018?
If two or more candidates secure same marks in the entrance exam, the tie-in ranks in the merit list will have to be resolved as mentioned below –
- Candidates who have scored higher marks (in percentage) in the qualifying examination that is 10+2 will be ranked higher. For BSc programme, only aggregate marks of science subjects will be taken into consideration
- In case of further tie, candidate elder in age will be given preference in BHU UET merit list 2018
- Candidates will be issued call letter as per their rank and category for seat allotment of BHU UET 2018. As per the scheduled date and time, candidates will have to reach the counselling centre. Candidates who will not be present at the venue, won’t be allotted seat and next eligible candidate will be given the chance to secure a seat
The University comprises of five institutes- the Institute of Medical Sciences, Institute of Agricultural Sciences, Institute of Environment and Sustainable Development and the Institute of Science and Institute of Management Studies. It even has 16 faculties, 135 departments, a Mahila Mahavidyalaya and 2 Interdisciplinary Schools.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor