BEL Recruitment 2018: Apply online for 164 Engineer Posts
BEL Recruitment 2018: The Bharat Electronics Limited has released a vacancy notification for the BEL Recruitment 2018 of 164 candidates at Senior Engineer, Deputy Engineer and Contract Engineer posts. Bharat Electronics Limited, India’s premier Navaratna Defence Electronics Company requires Electronics, Mechanical, Electrical, and Computer Science Engineers on contract basis for a period of ONE YEAR, for various SBUs / CSGs at Bangalore Unit. The department has already rolled out its BEL Application Form 2018 via official website i.e. bel-india.in. Candidates can submit their applications before the last date 01st September 2018.
BEL Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Examination Name||BEL Recruitment 2018|
|Organized by||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Name of Posts||Senior Engineer, Deputy Engineer & Contract Engineer (Electronics) posts.|
|Total Number of Vacancies||164|
BEL Recruitment 2018 -Vacancy Details:
Total – 164 Posts
Senior Engineer- 04
Deputy Engineer- 13
Electronics – 81 Posts
Mechanical – 50 Posts
Electrical – 03 Posts
Computer science – 13 Posts
General Candidates: Rs.500/-
SC/ST Candidates: No Application Fee
Eligibility Criteria for BEL Recruitment 2018:
Passed BE or B.Tech in Electronics & Communication or Telecommunication or Computer Science or equivalent subject from a recognized board
Maximum Age Limit: 25 Years
OBC: 03 Years
SC/ST: 05 Years
PWD Candidates: 10 Years
How to apply for BEL Recruitment 2018?
- Go to the official website, bel-india.in
- Click on BEL Recruitment 2018 Apply Online Link
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in BEL Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form.
- Pay prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Click on submit button to complete BEL Engineer Recruitment 2018 Process
- Download the filled application form and take print out for future reference
General Instructions for Candidates:
- The Cut-off date for deciding the maximum permissible age and experience (Post Qualification Experience) shall be 01.09.2018. In order to compute post qualification work experience, the period of work experience starting from the month immediately succeeding the month of final examination in which candidate acquired the essential educational qualification shall be considered.
- Candidates are required to produce all original certificates, a copy of each of them and a recent passport size colour photograph, on the day of the written test / interview.
- The caste (SC/ST/OBC) certificate should be in the prescribed format attached in the advertisement.
- Candidates who have not completed BE / B Tech. need not apply. Those who are unable to produce their Degree marks cards and certificates in original on the day of the written test / interview for whatever reason will not be considered.
- Local candidates will be preferred. Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
- The details of Candidates shortlisted for the written test, interview and the final list of selected candidates will be announced in the official website.
- Mere fulfilling the minimum requirement of qualification and experience will not vest any right on the candidates to be called for the Written Test / Interview. BEL reserves the right to shortlist the candidates based on the nature of relevant post qualification experience.
- BEL reserves the right to debar/ disqualify any candidate at any stage of the Selection Proceedings, for reasons whatsoever. Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
- The number of posts indicated above may vary based on the actual requirement at the time of selection.
- If there are more eligible applicants, the number of candidates to be called for written test / Interview will be restricted in proportion to the requirement based on academic excellence, experience, age etc.
- Applications must be forwarded through ONLINE mode only. No other means / mode of application will be accepted.
- For technical clarification if any, email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor