BEL Recruitment 2018: Apply for 86 Deputy Engineer Posts
BEL Recruitment 2018: BEL Recruitment 2018 application process to fill 86 vacancies for the post of Deputy Engineer has begun on the official website of Bharat Electronics Limited – bel-india.in. BEL aims to recruit candidates for its Export Manufacturing SBU of Bangalore Complex and Panchkula Unit for a tenure of 1 year for Electronic and Mechanical Engineer discipline. Interested and eligible candidates must apply for the relevant post on or before 11th July 2018 form the official website, bel-india.in.
BEL Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates:
Closing date for online application – 11th July 2018
Date of Written Test – 19th August 2018
BEL Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Organization||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
BEL Recruitment 2018 – Vacancy Details:
Unreserved/ OBC Category – Rs.500
SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen Category (WB) – NIL
Basic Pay scale (Rs.) – 40000 – 140000 (Approx CTC 9.5 Lakhs p.a)
Eligibility Criteria for BEL Recruitment 2018 for Deputy Engineer Posts:
- GEN/ OBC candidates with First class in B.E/ B. Tech Engineering Graduate from AICTE approved Colleges in Electronics/ Electronics and Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Communication/ Telecommunication/ Mechanical Engineering.
- Candidates with first class in AMIE/ AMIETE, in the above disciplines are also eligible to apply.
- SC/ ST/ PWD candidates with pass class in the above degree/ disciplines are eligible to apply.
- The maximum age limit for General candidates will be 26 years. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- In respect of PWD candidates upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years. In respect of PWD candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category, the age relaxation admissible will be in addition to the relaxation admissible for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC.
- For candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989, the upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for General candidates, 8 years for OBC candidates and 10 years for SC/ST candidates.
- Relaxation will be extended as per Govt. guidelines in respect of Ex-Servicemen.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for BEL Recruitment 2018 for Deputy Engineer Posts?
- Visit the official website – http://bel-india.in
- Click on ‘Recruitment – Advertisement’ under ‘Careers’ on the home page
- Click on link ‘Apply Online’ under Post ‘Selection of Dy. Engineer (Fixed Tenure – 1 year) for the discipline of Electronic and Mechanical Engineer (Bangalore and Panchkula Unit)’
- Register yourself first
- Login with required credentials
- Fill the form with required information, make online payment and complete the application process
- Download the confirmation page and take a print out for future reference
BEL Recruitment 2018 – Centers for Written Test:
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
- Candidates belonging to GEN/OBC category are required pay an application fee of Rs 500/- and SC/ST/PWD & Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Candidates employed in Govt. Quasi-Govt. and Public Sector Undertakings will be required to produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview, without which they will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
- The total number of posts in each specialisation may be increased or decreased based on the actual requirement at the time of recruitment at the discretion of Management.
- Appointment of the selected candidates will be subject to being found medically fit by the Company’s Medical Authorities.
- There will be no separate communication to any candidates on their non-selection at any stage.
- In respect of Persons with Disability, the degree of disability that the candidate should have, for consideration under the category, will be as prescribed by Government norms.
- Candidates may opt to answer the written test question paper in English or Hindi.
- Candidates whose specialization mentioned in their Degree Certificate does not tally with the branch mentioned in the application will not be considered for interview.
- BEL reserves the right to debar a candidate at any stage of the written test / interview proceedings, if the candidature is not considered suitable for any reason.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor