BCECE 2018 PCM First Allotment List Released at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
BCECE 2018 PCM First Allotment List: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board has released the first allotment list of the PCM examinations. Students who had already registered for the counselling can check their online allotment status by log in to their account through the official website, bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. The candidates whose name appeared on the first allotment list can take admission till August 1. Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) has on June 20 declared the result of BCECE 2018. The examination was conducted on April 29 and 30. The PCM group counselling was conducted for admission to Engineering stream courses and SGIDT.
How to check BCECE 2018 PCM Counselling First allotment status?
- Go to official BCECEB website: www.bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
- Click on the ‘Result of PCM First Counselling 2018’ link on the home page.
- In the new window, click on the login link.
- Enter the required details.
- Submit and view your allotment status.
Candidates should get 3 copies of their allotment letter from the website. Candidates are advised to report at the reporting centre as per the schedule. Those who fail to do so, their allotment will be cancelled and they will not be included in further rounds of allotment. Candidate must also carry an amount of RS. 2500 in Demand Draft or in cash.
BCECE 2018: Documents required for verification
- Copy of downloaded Part-A & Part-B of Application form
- Original admit Card
- Copy of Rank Card
- Copy of downloaded Allotment Letter (3 copies)
- Six copies of Passport Size Photograph (as uploaded in online Application Form)
- 10th Board Certificate / Matric / equivalent Certificate and Admit Card as proof of age & Identity.
- I.Sc / XII / 10+2 Pass certificate / Marks sheet and Admit Card.
- School / college Leaving certificate (original college / school leaving certificate is mandatory during admission.
- Aadhar card for ID Proof.
- Residential certificate for native of Bihar issued by Concerned C.O of Permanent residence.
- Caste Certificate issued by concerned C.O. of Permanent residence (In case of reserve category candidates)
- Character Certificate issued by Head of Institute last attended. Income certificate issued by concerned C.O. of Permanent residence. (In case of Economically Backward)
- Refugee Registration certificate issued by concerned DM (or ADM authorized by DM) / Refugee Registration officer.
- Certificate showing that the applicant’s parent is an employee of the Govt. of Bihar issued by concerned Employer.
- Certificate showing that the applicant’s parent is an employee of the Govt. of India and Posted in Bihar or an employee of any Public Sector undertaking of the Govt. of India and Posted in Bihar issued by concerned employer.
- Certificate showing that the applicant’s parent is an employee of the United Nations organization and that he / she is at present posted in Bihar issued by concerned Employer.
- Such Candidates who have not studied in Bihar but claim eligibility on ground of Permanent / 10 years or more of continuous residence in Bihar in respect of their Parents must also furnish a certificate from the institute where he / she is studying for the qualifying examination indicating the permanent address recorded in the admission register of that institute issued by the concerned principal of the institute.
- Certificate from service men’s quota (SMQ) , Clearly mentioning the relationship of the candidate as mentioned in Para 5.8 of the Prospectus of BCECE-2018. Page – 6
- (Certificate for Disable Quota (DQ) as mentioned in Para 5.7 of the Prospectus of BCECE-2018.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor