BARC Recruitment 2018: Apply Online for 224 Stipendiary Trainees Vacancies
BARC Recruitment 2018: The Bhabha Atomic Research Centre has recently released a vacancy notification for the BARC Recruitment 2018 of 224 candidates at Stipendiary Trainee posts. The department has already initialized online application process for its BARC Vacancies 2018 via official website i.e. barc.gov.in. Hence, candidates are highly recommended to submit their genuinely filled BARC Application Form 2018 before last date i.e. 20th August 2018.
BARC Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Examination Name||BARC Recruitment 2018|
|Organized by||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre|
|Name of Posts||Stipendiary Trainees|
|Total Number of Vacancies||224|
BARC Recruitment 2018 – Vacancy Details:
Category-I Total No. of posts: 86 (SC-06, ST-23, OBC-33 & UR-24)
- Scientific Assistant/C Mechanical – 17 Posts
- Scientific Assistant/C Electrical – 06 Posts
- Scientific Assistant/C Metallurgy – 05 Posts
- Scientific Assistant/C Chemical – 15 Posts
- Scientific Assistant/C Scientific Assistant/C Civil – 01 Posts
- Scientific Assistant/C Computer Science – 05 Posts
- Scientific Assistant/C Electronics & Instrumentation – 05 Posts
- Scientific Assistant/C Chemistry – 14 Posts
- Scientific Assistant/C Physics – 18 Posts
Category-II Total No. of posts: 138 (ST-16, OBC-116, UR-06)
- Technician/B Plant Operator – 39 Posts
- Technician/B Laboratory – 33 Posts
- Technician/C A/C Mechanic – 13 Posts
- Technician/C Fitter – 07 Posts
- Technician/C Welder – 07 Posts
- Technician/C Machinist – 07 Posts
- Technician/C Electrical – 07 Posts
- Technician/C Electronics & Instrumentation – 09 Posts
- Technician/C Mechanical – 01 Post
BARC Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates:
BARC 2018 Apply Online Starting Date – 28th July 2018
BARC Application Form 2018 Last Date – 20th August 2018
Last Date to Pay Fee – 20th August 2018
For Category-I: Rs. 150/-
For Category-I: Rs. 100/-
For SC/ST, PWD & Women: Nil
Eligibility Criteria for BARC Recruitment 2018:
Scientific Assistant/C Mechanical – Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Scientific Assistant/C Electrical – Diploma in Electrical Engineering
Scientific Assistant/C Metallurgy – Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering
Scientific Assistant/C Chemical – Diploma in Chemical Engineering
Scientific Assistant/C Civil – Diploma in Civil Engineering
Scientific Assistant/C Computer Science – Diploma in Computer Science
Scientific Assistant/C Electronics & Instrumentation – Diploma in Electronics / Instrumentation/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
Scientific Assistant/C Chemistry – Minimum 60% marks in B.Sc. (Chemistry as principal and Physics/Mathematics/Statistics/ Biology as subsidiary subjects)
Scientific Assistant/C Physics – Minimum 60% marks in B.Sc. (Physics as principal and Chemistry/Mathematics/Statistics / Electronics/ Computer Science as subsidiary subjects)
Technician/B Plant Operator – HSc in Science stream (with Physics, Chemistry and Maths subjects) with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
Technician/B Laboratory – HSc in Science stream (with Physics, Chemistry, Maths & Biology subjects) with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
Technician/C A/C Mechanic, Fitter, Welder, Machinist, Electrical, Electronics & Instrumentation, Mechanical – SSC (with Science and Maths) with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate PLUS trade certificate in A/C Mechanic/ Fitter/ Welder/ Machinist/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Mechanical. The candidates should meet any of the following requirements as regards Trade Certificate: 1. NTC (ITI pass out) of two year duration. OR 2. NAC of Two years duration under Apprenticeship Training Scheme OR 3. NTC (ITI pass out) of one year duration plus one year work experience after the completion of course. OR 4. NTC (ITI pass out) of one-year duration plus NAC of minimum one year duration under Apprenticeship Training Scheme
I) Candidates with 60% marks in BSc with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as subjects with equal weightage will also be considered. However, they should clearly indicate their choice (Chemistry or Physics) in their application form. (Applicable for post no 8 (Chemistry) and 9 (Physics)
II) Mathematics at HSC (10+2) level is essential for the post 8 (Chemistry) and 9 (Physics).
For Category-I – 19 to 24 Years
For Category-II – 18 to 22 Years
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
Stipend during Training:
Category-I – 1st year Rs.16000/- 2nd year Rs.18000/-
Category-II – 1st year Rs.10500/- 2nd year Rs.125000/-
Grade after successful completion of training:
Category-I Scientific Assistant/C – Rs.44900/-
Category-II Technician/B – Rs.21700/-
Category-II Technician/C – Rs.25500/-
How to apply for Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) Recruitment for Stipendiary Trainees Job?
- Visit BARC official website – https://recruit.barc.gov.in/
- Search for Stipendiary Trainees notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
- Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
- Check and verify your eligibility to BARC Recruitment 2018. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
- Go through online application link “Apply Now”
- Create your registration on BARC and Fill all correct details.
- Apply for the 224 Stipendiary Trainees job by clicking apply button
- Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
- Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
- Submit the application
- Make the payment, if BARC asks. Others wise ignore this step
- Take print your application form for future use.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor