Bank of India Mumbai Recruitment 2018: Apply for 99 Safai Karamchari-cum-Sepoy Posts
Bank of India Mumbai Recruitment 2018: Bank of India Mumbai Recruitment 2018 application process to fill 99 vacancies for the post of Karamchari-cum-Sepoy in Sub-Staff cadre in South, North and Navi Mumbai zone has begun on the official website of the Bank of India, Mumbai – bankofindia.co.in. Interested and eligible candidates must apply for the post on or before 29th August 2018.
BOI Mumbai Recruitment 2018 Details:
Bank Name : Bank of India Mumbai
Name Posts : Safai Karmachari-cum-Sepoy.
Number of Posts : 99 vacancies
Application Mode : Offline
Official Website : www.bankofindia.co.in
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date : 29th August 2018
BOI Recruitment 2018 – Vacancy Details:
Total Posts: 99
- Mumbai South Zone – 19
- Mumbai North Zone – 24
- Navi Mumbai Zone – 56
Eligibility Criteria for BOI Recruitment 2018 for Safai Karamchari-cum-Sepoy Posts:
The applicant must be class 10th passed and must be able to speak, read and write in local vernacular language.
Applicants must fall in the age bracket of 18 to 26 years as on 8th May 2012.
SC/ST Candidates – 5 Years
OBC Candidates – 3 Years
PWD Candidates – 10 Years
How to apply for BOI Recruitment 2018 for Safai Karamchari-cum-Sepoy Posts?
- Visit the official website, https://www.bankofindia.co.in
- Click on ‘Careers’ link on the top of home page
- Click on link ‘Recruitment Notice of “Safai Karmachari – cum – Sepoy” – Mumbai Zone’ under ‘Recruitments/ Careers’
- Click on ‘Application form’ link
- a PDF file will display
- Download the application form and take a printout
- Fill the form with required details
- Send the hardcopy of duly filled form along with other documents at the below mentioned address:
‘The Bank of India, Pox Box No. 238, Mumbai GPO, Mumbai – 400001’
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor