Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2018: Apply Online for 600 PO Vacancies
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2018: The Bank of Baroda (BOB) Recruitment 2018 Notification has been released for 600 vacancies of Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I posts. The Bank of Baroda 2018 notification has been released and last date to apply online is 2nd July 2018. All the interested candidates can apply online or fill BOB 2018 Online Application via bankofbaroda.co.in before the last date. In this article, Candidates can get the complete details like Educational details, Age limit, Important dates, Selection process etc.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Examination Name||BOB Recruitment 2018|
|Organized by||Bank of Baroda|
|Name of Posts||Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I|
|Total Number of Vacancies||600|
Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates:
- Start date for Online Registration – 12.06.2018
- Online Payment of Application Fees / Intimation Charges – 12.06.2018 to 02.07.2018
- Last date for Online Registration including Edit / Modification of Application by candidates (including far flung areas) – 02.07.2018
- Download of Call letters for Online Examination (Tentative) – After 18.07.2018
- Date of Online Examination (Tentative) – 28.07.2018
Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment 2018: Vacancy Details
Probationary Officer:- 600 Posts
- For GEN / OBC : 600/-
- For SC / ST / Persons with Disability (PWD) : 100/- (intimation charges)
Note: Candidates can pay the application Fee through Online Mode only.
Eligibility Criteria for Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment 2018:
A Degree (Graduation) with minimum 55% (50% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University. For additional details, please check out the official notification link given above.
- Minimum- 20 years
- Maximum- 28 years
- Online Examination
- Group Discussion (GD)/Personal Interview (PI)/Psychometric Test
How to apply for Bank Of Baroda PO Recruitment 2018?
- Visit official website, www.bankofbaroda.co.in
- Click on career section.
- Search for “BOB Recruitment 2018 for PO Probationary Officer Posts“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Detailed Instructions for Candidates those who are Applying for Bank Of Baroda PO Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates are required to apply Online through the link given in the career page of Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.com. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. It should be kept active till completion of this selection process. Bank may send call letters for Online test, GD, interview, Offer of admission, etc. through the registered email ID. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person.
- Candidates should scan their photograph and signature, ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cmX3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure I to this Advertisement.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the ‘SAVE AND NEXT’ facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT button. Visually Impaired candidates will be responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
- Use of special characters while filling the form will not be allowed. In case the candidate is unable to fill in the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data.
- There is a provision to modify the online application prior to submission only. Candidates are requested to make use of this facility to correct the details in online application, if any.
- An email/ SMS intimation with the Registration Number and Password generated on successful registration of the application will be sent to the candidate’s email ID/ Mobile Number specified in the online application form as a system generated acknowledgement. If candidates do not receive the email and SMS intimations at the email ID/ Mobile number specified by them, they may consider that their online application has not been successfully registered.
- An online application which is incomplete in any respect such as without proper passport size photograph and signature uploaded in the online application form/ unsuccessful fee payment will not be considered as valid
- Any information submitted by an applicant in his/ her application shall be binding on the candidate personally and he/she shall be liable for prosecution/ civil consequences in case the information/ details furnished by him/ her are found to be false at a later stage.
- After completing the procedure of applying on-line including payment of fees, the candidate should take a printout of the system generated on-line application form, ensure the particulars filled in are accurate and retain it along with Registration Number and Password for future reference. Print out of the same should NOT be sent to the Bank.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply on-line much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date for depositing the fee to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability/ failure to log on to the Bank’s website on account of heavy load on internet/website jam.
- Bank does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Bank.
- Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor