Assam Police Recruitment 2018: Apply online for 5494 Constable posts
Assam Police Recruitment 2018: Assam Police released notification for the recruitment of the posts of 5494 Constable under SLPRB Assam Police Recruitment. Recruitment rallies will be conducted in the districts of Assam for filling up of 1851 vacant posts of Constable of Unarmed Branch of District Executive Force and 3643 posts of constables of Armed Branch in the Pay Scale of Rs. 14000-49000/-, with Grade pay of Rs 5600.00(Pay Band-II). Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website (assampolice.gov.in) from May 2, 2018. The last date for receipt of applications will be June 2, 2018.
Assam Police Recruitment 2018 – Important dates:
|Starting Date||May 2, 2018|
|Last Date||June 2, 2018|
Assam Police Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Name of The Organization||State Level Police Recruitment Board Assam / Assam Police Department|
|No. of Posts||5494|
|Name of the Posts||Constable|
|Job Category||Assam Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||10th / 12th|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Official Website||slprbassam.in / www.assampolice.gov.in|
Assam Police Recruitment 2018 Vacancies details:
|Sr. No.||Name of the Posts||Discipline Name||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Police Constable||Un-Armed Branch||1851|
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Police Recruitment 2018:
Candidates must be Indian citizens, ordinarily resident of Assam.
8 to 25 years as on 1st January of 2018 (i.e. the candidate must be born on or before 01.01.2000 and on or after 01.01.1993).
Upper age limit will be relaxed for:
(i) 5 (five) years in respect of candidates belonging to SC, ST (P) and ST(H).
(ii) 3 (three) years in respect of candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC.
(iii) Additional relaxation of 3 (three) years in respect of trained Home Guards/members of VDPs (registered) who have served for a period of 3(three) years or more.
(iv) Additional relaxation of 10 (ten) years in respect of FMMOs/SPOs (Certificate to this effect from competent authority will have to be submitted).
Note: The date of birth accepted by the SLPRB will be as per matriculation or an equivalent examination certificate issued by a recognized Board. No other document relating to age such as horoscope, affidavit, birth extract from Municipal Corporation, Health Department, service record etc. will be accepted.
i) Un-Armed Branch: H.S. or Class XII passed from a recognized Board or Council for the post of Constable, Unarmed Branch, District Executive Force (DEF).
ii) Armed Branch: H.S.L.C or Class-X passed from a recognized Board or Council for the post of constable of Armed Branch.
Note: Candidates having educational qualification Higher Secondary and above may also apply for both Armed Branch & Unarmed Branch. In such case, in the online application form, the applicant will have to clearly mention his/her preference for the posts of Unarmed Branch & Armed Branch.
However, the final decision regarding allotment of successful candidates will lie with the Chairman, SLPRB, Assam.
|Male||162.5 cm (160 cm for ST)||85 cm when expanded|
|Female||154.94 cm (152.40 cm for ST)||NA|
Assam Police Recruitment 2018 – Selection Procedure:
- Physical Standard Test (PST).
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- Written Examination.
Assam Police Constable Salary:
Minimum Monthly Payment – Rs. 14000 /-
Maximum Pay Scale – Rs. 49000 /-
Grade Pay – Rs. 5600 /-
- No Application Fees.
How to Apply for Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2018?
- Open Official Website of Assam Police Department – www.assampolice.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on Recruitment section and search for the relevant notification.
- Open an advertisement pdf of Recruitment of Constable in Assam Police 2018.
- Download it and go through the entire details such as Assam Police Constable Eligibility and Assam Police Constable Salary details.
- Apply for Assam Police Constable Jobs only if you have satisfied all the conditions.
- Come back to the Recruitment Page and click on Assam Police Constable Online Apply link.
- When the application form is opened, start filling your details correctly as per your certifications.
- After that, Scan all the required educational documents and upload it as prescribed.
- Also, upload your passport size photo & signature in the space provided.
- At last Click on Submit Button.
- After completion of the process, take a print out of the application form for any further reference.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor