APTET 2018 Pass Criteria and Certificate Validity Period / Andra Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test 2018 Pass Criteria – Check details
APTET 2018 Pass Criteria and Certificate Validity Period – APTET–December 2017 Results will be declared in the first week of February, 2018. The criteria for considering pass in APTET is as follows:
|i) OC||60% Marks and above|
|ii) BC||50% Marks and above|
|iii) SC||40% Marks and above|
|iv) ST||40% Marks and above|
|v) Differently abled (PH) **||40% Marks and above|
|vi) Ex-servicemen||40% Marks and above|
1. Differently abled candidates with at least 40% of handicap only shall be considered in respect of Visually and Orthopedically Handicapped. With regard to Hearing Impaired candidates, a minimum of 75% handicap shall be considered.
2. The validity of Certificates shall be for a period of 7 years from the date of TET concerned as per CTET. A person who has qualified in TET examination may appear again for improving his/her scores in subsequent years. The said certificates will be given in digital format.
3. The Certificate shall contain the Name and Address of the Candidate, Registration No., Year/ Month of Award of Certificate, Marks obtained in each Paper, Class level of its validity (Class 1st to 5th, Class 6th to 8th or Both) and in case of Classes 6th to 8th, the Subject Area (Mathematics, Science and Social studies) etc., The Certificate may be Electronically generated with adequate security features to avoid any kind of malpractice.
4. The Joint Director, TET and Member Convener, Andhra Pradesh shall issue Memos/Pass Certificates in Digital Format to the candidates.
9. APPLICABILITY: The AP- TET shall apply to all the Schools referred to in Clause (n) of Section 2 of the RTE Act. However, a School referred to in Sub- Clause (iv) of Clause(n) of Section 2 of the RTE Act, may exercise the option of considering either the TET conducted by the Central Government or the AP- TET.
10. Weightage to APTET scores in the selection of Teacher Recruitment in Andhra Pradesh:
A 20% Weightage to TET scores shall be provided in the Teacher Recruitment of the State Government, balance 80% weightage will be given for Written Test in Teacher Recruitment Test (TRT) based on which selection lists shall be prepared. However, mere qualifying the TET would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/ employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for Teacher appointment.
11. EXEMPTION FROM PASSING APTET:
Teachers who were appointed before NCTE notification dt:23.08.2010 by the Competent Authority in Govt./ Local Authority as per Recruitment Rules prevalent at that time are exempted from appearing for TET. However, Teachers working in Private Schools whose appointments were not approved by the Competent Authority are not exempted from passing TET. Such Teachers of Private Unaided Schools shall appear for TET conducted by either the State Government or Central Government. In respect of non approved Teachers working in Private Aided Schools, they shall invariably appear for TET conducted by the State Government only.
12. MARKS MEMO / CERTIFICATE VALIDITY PERIOD:
The Marks Memo/Certificate of APTET–December 2017 shall be made available on APTET website only. There is no restriction on the number of attempts a person can take for acquiring APTET Certificate. A person who has qualified APTET may also appear again for improving his/her score. In accordance with the NCTE guidelines the APTET certificate shall be valid for a period of seven years from the date of examination.