AP SSC hall tickets 2018 / Andhra Pradesh Board Class 10 Admit Card 2018 released at bse.ap.gov.in, exam from March 15
The Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh (BSEAP) has released the hall tickets for the Secondary School Certificate (SSC) Examination 2018 at bse.ap.gov.in. The SSC exams will be conducted from March 15 onwards. Both private and regular students, who will be appearing for the exams, can download the admit cards from the main website. Last year, nearly 7 lakh students had given the exam.
S.S.C Examinations- March-2018 HallTicket Download (Regular)
S.S.C Examinations- March-2018 HallTicket Download (Private)
S.S.C Examinations- March-2018 HallTicket Download (OSSC)
S.S.C Examinations- March-2018 HallTicket Download (Vocational)
AP SSC hall tickets 2018, here’s how to download
Step 1: Go to the official website mentioned above
Step 2: On the homepage, towards the left side, click on SSC hall ticket link
Step 3: You’ll be redirected to a new page
Step 4: Enter the required details
Step 5: Download and take a print out
BSEAP SSC time table 2018:
Thursday, March 15: First Language paper I (Group A); First Language paper I (Composite Course)
Friday, March 16: First language paper II (group A); First language paper II (Composite Course); OSSC Main Language paper I: (Sanskrit, Arabic, Persian)
Saturday, March 17: Second language
Monday, March 19: English Paper I (Code no. 13)
Tuesday, March 20: English paper II (Code no. 14)
Wednesday, March 21: Mathematics Paper I
Thursday, March 22: Mathematics paper II
Friday, March 23: General Science paper I
Saturday, March 24: General Science Paper II
Monday, March 26: Social Studies Paper I
Tuesday, March 27: Social Studies Paper II
Wednesday, March 28: OSSC Main language Paper II (Sanskrit, Arabic, Persian)
Thursday, March 29: SSC Vocational Course (Theory)
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES:
- Candidate should note TIME TABLE (i.e) Dates against the paper I and II of the subjects appearing.
- The candidate is advised to visit the centre one or two days in advance to know the location of the centre and transportation facilities available to reach the centre on time daily to avoid tension and confusion.
- Candidate should verify the particulars printed in the hall ticket and bring to the notice of the forwarding school Head master and the Chief Superintendent of the centre, mistakes if any well in advance.
- The candidate should be present at the examination centre by 9:00 AM on all the days of examination.
- Candidate who resorts to any kind of malpractice during the examination will not be permitted to write subsequent papers
- Candidate (Regular/Private) should preserve this ?Hall Ticket? for any further future correspondence.
- Wherever the photo is not printed /manually written hall ticket is received, the H.M. has to affix photo of the candidate under his or her attestation duly affixing the school stamp.
- IMPORTANT: ?OMR Bar Coding? is extended for all papers ? SSC, OSSC and Vocational SSC. Before the commencement of examination candidate will be supplied Main Answer booklet having 4 pages and printed Bar Coded OMR Sheet having details of Candidate and that day?s examination. The candidate must verify the particulars printed on OMR sheet with his/her particulars such as Roll Number etc., and Staple it, if it belongs to him/her to the main answer book as indicated. In case of discrepancy, he/she should bring it to the notice of the Invigilator and obtain correct OMR Sheet. Then he/she should start answering. Please don?t write Roll Number on any page of Main Answer book, Additional answer book, Map, Graph Sheet and Bit Paper. He/she should write main answer booklet serial number on Graph sheet, map and Bit Paper.
- All candidates must appear for exam at the centre allotted only, otherwise their performance will be cancelled outright.
FIRST LANG: TEL “TELUGU”; HIN “HINDI”; TAM “TAMIL” ; KAN “KANNADA”;
MAR:”MARATHI”; URD: “URDU” ; ORI:”ORIYA”; ARA:”ARABIC” ;
SECOND LANG: HIN :” HINDI”; TEL : “TELUGU”; SPL ENG: “SPECIAL ENGLISH”
Best wishes – GC tutor