AP PGECET results 2018 declared at sche.ap.gov.in
AP PGECET results 2018: The results for the Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (AP PGECET) was released today, May 17, 2018, on the official website sche.ap.gov.in. The AP PGECET was successfully conducted by the Andhra University, Vishakhapatnam, on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). The exam was held from May 10 to May 12 for all the candidates who are seeking admission into the postgraduate degree courses in the state. All the candidates who appeared for the examination can now check their results on the official website which is scheap.ap.gov.in.
How to check AP PGECET results 2018?
- Log on to the official website, sche.ap.gov.in
- Candidates have to enter their AP PGECET 2018 registration number and their date of birth.
- The candidates have to select the examination paper that they attempted.
- The results will come on the screen.
- Candidates should download and print the result of AP PGECET 2018.
Particulars in AP PGECET Result 2018:
The information that will appear on the screen of the AP PGECET result will be as follows:
- Name of the candidate.
- Fathers name
- Name of the examination paper of AP PGECET 2018
- Rank secured in AP PGECET along with percentile and score secured by the candidate.
- The qualifying status of the candidate.
The candidates who gain positive qualifying status are required to move forward for the counselling session. Along with the AP PGECET result 2018, the rank cards for the candidates will also be available for download separately.
AP PGECET 2018 Rank Card:
The rank card of AP PGECET 2018 will be published separately after the result is announced. The candidates will have to download and print out the rank card since it will be required during the counselling and seat allotment session. While preparing the rank card, the admission authorities will allot ranks to only those candidates who have passed the examination with the qualifying percentage marks. However, for SC/ST category candidates there will be no minimum qualifying marks.
AP PGECET Cutoff:
- The minimum marks required to be considered for the M.Tech admissions in Andhra Pradesh is the AP PGECET cutoff.
- This will be determined by Andhra University on the basis of factors like the number of applicants, seats available and difficulty levels of the paper.
- The data from the previous years can, however, be used by candidates to understand the ranks that may fetch them a good M.Tech seat in the college or university of their choice in the branch of their preference
- Candidates must note that the cutoff for AP PGECET will be separate for each discipline and category of students.
AP PGECET 2018 Counselling:
Qualified candidates will be able to participate in the counselling session of AP PGECET 2018. Counselling for GATE and AP PGECET qualified candidates will be conducted separately. During the counselling session, the candidates will have to register themselves and select their preferred choices of colleges and courses. Allotment of seats will be done according to the candidates’ merit and preference of seats. Availability of seats will be another considered factor during allotment. The candidates will also have to undergo document verification of original certificates.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor