AP ECET 2019 Results Announced; Check at sche.ap.gov.in
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur (JNTU) has released the result of the Andhra Pradesh Engineers Common Entrance Test (AP ECET 2019) on behalf of APSCHE through online mode on May 13, 2019. Candidates who had appeared in the examination can check the results through the official website- sche.ap.gov.in. The entrance examination was conducted on April 30, 2019 for admission into second year level lateral entry into engineering/pharmacy courses for Diploma holders of engineering and technology and B.Sc candidates for the academic year 2019-20.
How to check AP ECET 2019 Results?
- Visit the official website, sche.ap.gov.in
- On the homepage, Click on the tab “AP ECET 2019”
- Click on result link in the new page
- A new page will open
- Enter Registration number & ECET hall ticket number and click on view result button
- Your results will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take its printout for future use
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor