AP ECET 2019 Hall Ticket Released; Download at sche.ap.gov.in
The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (AP SCHE) has released the admit card or hall ticket for the Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP ECET 2019) on the official website, sche.ap.gov.in. Candidates who have applied for the exam can check and download their hall ticket from the official website, sche.ap.gov.in. The AP ECET 2019 will be conducted on April 30, 2019 from 10 am to 1 pm.
The examination will consist of 200 objective type questions of 200 marks. In order to obtain a rank in AP ECET-2019, candidates need to score atleast 25 percent of the aggregate marks i.e. 50 marks out of a total of 200. For SC/ST candidates, there are no criteria for minimum qualifying marks for ranking the candidates.
How to download AP ECET 2019 Hall Ticket?
- Visit the official website, sche.ap.gov.in
- On the homepage, Click on the link “AP ECET -19”
- Click on the “Download Hall Ticket” link
- A new page will open
- Enter your registration number & Date of Birth and click on download hall ticket button
- Your AP ECET 2019 Hall Ticket will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take print out for future use
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor