AP EAMCET 2019 Results Declared; Check at sche.ap.gov.in
The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Kakinada has declared the result of Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET) on its official website, sche.ap.gov.in. Candidates who had appeared in the exam can check their results from the official website, sche.ap.gov.in. The AP EAMCET examination was conducted from April 20 to 24, 2019. Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada on behalf of APSCHE. This examination is the prerequisite for admission into various professional courses offered in University/ Private Colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The Top Ten rankers were announced in a press conference by the Chairman of APSCHE Prof. Vijaya Raju and APSCHE Chief Secretary Dr. S. Varadarajan.
How to download AP EAMCET 2019 Results?
- Visit the official website, sche.ap.gov.in
- On the homepage, Click on the button “AP EAMCET 2019”
- Click on the link “Results”
- A new page will open
- Enter your registration number & hall ticket number and click on “view result” button
- Your AP EAMCET 2019 results will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take print out for future reference
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor