AP EAMCET 2019 Preliminary Answer Key Released; Download at sche.ap.gov.in
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada has released the answer key for AP EAMCET 2019 along with the response sheets of the candidates on its official website, sche.ap.gov.in. Candidates who have appeared for the AP EAMCET 2019 can check the answer key from the official website, sche.ap.gov.in. The AP EAMCET 2019 Exam was conducted from April 20 to 23 at various centres. The university has also released the format for filing the objections. The result for AP EAMCET 2019 will be declared on May 1, 2019.
Candidates can also raise objection against answer key by sending an email. The official notification reads “The objections if any, on the preliminary key can be sent on or before 5 pm on 26-04-2019 for Engineering Stream to email id: [email protected]”
How to download AP EAMCET 2019 Preliminary Answer Key?
- Visit the official website of AP EAMCET – sche.ap.gov.in
- Click on the tab “Exam Papers”
- Question Papers & Preliminary Keys for AP EAMCET – 2019 will open
- Click on the relevant link (Course and date wise)
- A pdf file will open containing the answers
- Download for cross checking
How to check the response sheets of candidates?
- Visit the official website, sche.ap.gov.in
- Click on the Response sheet link
- Enter the AP EAMCET 2019 hall ticket number and registration number
- Click on “Get Key Details” button
- Response Sheets will be displayed on the screen
- Download response sheets.
Candidates must note that the correct options for the questions are marked in green in the response sheets along with the candidates responses. Candidates can cross-check the answers given in the preliminary answer key to the responses marked by them in the response sheets.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor