AP EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket Released; Download at sche.ap.gov.in
The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) has released the admit card for the Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET) 2019 on its official website, sche.ap.gov.in. Candidates who have applied for the exam can download their admit card from the official website, sche.ap.gov.in. The AP EAMCET for engineering will be conducted on April 20, 21, 22 and 23, 2019 and for agriculture-related courses, the test will be held on April 23 and 24, 2019. The exams will be conducted in two shifts every day; the morning shift will be conducted from 10 am to 1.00 pm and afternoon shift will be conducted from 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm.
Click here to download AP EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket
How to download AP EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket?
- Visit the official website, sche.ap.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the link “AP EAMCET 19”
- You will be redirected to a new page
- Click on the link “Download hall ticket”
- Enter registration number, Hall Ticket number & Date of birth and click on Download hall ticket button
- Admit card will be appeared on the screen
- Download and take print out for future use
AP EAMCET is conducted for admission to Engineering, Bio-Technology, B.Tech. (Dairy Technology), B.Tech. (Agr. Engg.), B.Tech. (Food Science and Technology), B.Sc. (Ag)/ B.Sc. (Hort)/ B.V.Sc. & A.H/B.F.Sc and B. Pharmacy, Pharma. D. courses offered by Universities/institutes in Andhra Pradesh.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor