AIIMS to release MBBS Admit Card 2018 on May 10 @ aiimsexams.org
AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2018: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, AIIMS New Delhi is going to release admit cards for its MBBS entrance exam on May 10, 2018. AIIMS MBBS 2018 admit card will be released in online mode only. The AIIMS MBBS admit cards will be available on it’s the official website: aiimsexams.org. Candidates who seek to appear in AIIMS MBBS examination scheduled to be held on May 26 and May 27, 2018. The exam will be conducted for three hours and thirty minutes. It will be conducted in two shifts, i.e. Morning Shift, 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM and Afternoon Shift, 3:00 PM to 6:30 PM. AIIMS exam will be conducted in 171 cities across the country.
AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2018 – Important dates:
|AIIMS MBBS application form submission close||March 5, 2018 (by 5.00 PM)|
|Reopening of AIIMS MBBS application submission window||March 8 to 12, 2018 (up to 5:00 PM)|
|Status of acceptance/rejection of application form||By March 20, 2018|
|AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2018 release||May 10, 2018|
|AIIMS MBBS 2018||May 26 and May 27, 2018|
How to download AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2018?
- Log on to the official website: aiimsexam.org.
- Click on the link download AIIMS MBBS admit card 2018
- Enter your ID and password
- Click on login button
- Admit card will be displayed on your computer screen
- Check and Download the admit card
- Take a printout for future use
Details provided in AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2018:
The admit card of AIIMS MBBS 2018 will contain following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Candidate’s Category
- Slot and date of AIIMS MBBS 2018 Examination (any one of the four slots on May 26 or May 27, 2018)
- Name and Address of AIIMS MBBS Exam Centre
- Timings of the Examination
- Candidate’s Photograph and Signature
It is important for candidates to take AIIMS MBBS 2018 admit card cum hall ticket to the exam hall. Otherwise, they will not be permitted to enter the examination hall.
Discrepancy in the Admit Card cum Hall Ticket of AIIMS 2018:
The status of admit card of AIIMS MBBS 2018 will be made available from May 10, 2018. Candidates are advised to very carefully check the information and details mentioned on the admit card of AIIMS MBBS 2018. In case of any discrepancy in the information (date, time, name, etc.) as it appears on AIIMS MBBS admit card 2018 or in case a candidate doesn’t receive the admit card at all or if his/her status doesn’t appear on the portal (the link of which will be given above), he/she must immediately bring the matter to the notice of Asstt. Controller of AIIMS Examination at the address given below.
Assistant Controller – Examinations,
All India Institute of Medical Sciences,
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 110 608
Documents Required on Exam Day:
These documents are to be produced for verification during the AIIMS MBBS exam. Failure to produce these documents might result in the debarring of candidates from the exam.
- Print out of the Admit card for AIIMS MBBS.
- Original Photo Identity proof: Aadhar card, Driving license, Voter ID card, PAN card, Passport or any valid identity card.
- Photocopy of the Identity proof.
- 1 Passport size photograph.
Important Guidelines for AIIMS MBBS Exam:
Candidates should carefully read the Exam Day Instructions for AIIMS MBBS 2018 mentioned on the Admit Card. The instructions to be followed by candidates during the AIIMS MBBS 2018 Exam are listed here:
- Bring the call letter along with a valid original photo Identity proof and a photocopy of the same identity proof to the exam center.
- Candidates will not be allowed to appear in the exam if they failed to produce the admit card.
- The admit card should be in good condition. It should not be mutilated or tampered.
- Candidates should reach the examination hall at least 30 minutes before the prescribed time for the commencement of the examination.
- Test Takers will not be permitted to enter the examination hall 30 minutes after the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates will not be permitted to leave the examination hall before completion of the exam duration.
- The candidates are required to follow the instructions of the invigilator throughout the examination process.
- Candidates are prohibited to use books, note-books or notes, calculator (separate or with watch), pagers, mobile phones, slide rules, foot rules inside the examination hall.
- Rough work should be done by the candidates only in the rough sheet provided to the candidates.
- The test takers are needed to maintain complete discipline in the examination hall.
- Any malpractice or act of misconduct during the examination will lead to immediate disqualification of the candidates.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor