AIIMS PG Admit Card 2019 Released; Download at aiimsexams.org
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi has released the admit card for AIIMS Post Graduation 2019 July Session exam on its official website, aiimsexams.org. AIIMS has scheduled to conduct PG July 2019 Session examination on May 5, 2019. Candidates applied for the exam can check and download their admit card from the official website, aiimsexams.org.
AIIMS, New Delhi is the conducting body of the PG exams for MD/MS/MCh (6YRS) / DM (6YRS) / MDS. There are a total of 464 MD/MS/DM/MCh seats and 14 MDS seats will be filled through AIIMS PG 2019 (July). The exam will be held from 9 am to 12 noon. There will be 200 objective questions of MBBS level. The results will be declared tentatively on May 13. The session will begin in July.
How to download AIIMS PG Admit Card 2019?
- Visit the official website of AIIMS at www.aiimsexams.org
- On the homepage, on the right hand side panel, click on the link “AIIMS PG 2019 Admit Card”
- A new page will open
- Enter your Registration ID, RUC( Registration Unique Code), Password and Captcha
- Click on Login button
- AIIMS PG 2019 admit card will be displayed on screen.
- Download and take its print out for future use
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor