AAI Recruitment 2018: Apply Online for 186 Junior Assistant and Senior Assistant Vacancies
AAI Recruitment 2018: Airports Authority of India AAI released notification for the recruitment of the posts of 186 Junior Assistant (Fire Service) , Senior Assistant (Electronics) at various airports in the states in Southern Region from the official website of Airports Authority of India, Chennai – aai.aero. The applicants who are Domicile of Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala, Pondicherry and Lakshadweep Islands can apply for the above posts. The application process will start from 16th June 2018 and interested candidates can apply for the relevant post on or before 15th July 2018, next month.
AAI Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Name of The Organization||Airports Authority of India (AAI)|
|No. of Posts||186|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||Graduation Degree|
|Job Location||Southern India|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
AAI Recruitment 2018 – Vacancy Details:
Total Posts – 186
Junior Assistant (Fire Service) – 147 Posts
- OBC (NCL)-11
Senior Assistant (Electronics) – 39 Posts
- OBC (NCL)-08
Eligibility Criteria for AAI Recruitment 2018:
Junior Assistant (Fire Service):
- Passed 10+ 3 years or Diploma in Mechanical or automobile or Fire with minimum 50% marks or Passed 12th Class in regular mode with 50% marks.
- Must have valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License for Medium Vehicle and Light Motor Vehicle.
Senior Assistant (Electronics):
- Passed Diploma in Electronics or Telecommunication or Radio Engineering from a recognized Institution
- Must have 02 years of relevant experience in concerned discipline
- For All Other Candidates – 18 to 30 years as on 31.03.2017
- Divorce Women (Gen) – 35 years
- Divorce Women (OBC) – 38 years
- Divorce Women ( SC/ ST) – 40 years
Age Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )
- 05 years for SC/ST candidates
- 03 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for Gen (PH) Candidates
- 13 years for OBC (PH) Candidates
- 15 years for SC/ ST (PH) Candidates
Unreserved/ OBC Category – Rs.1000
Women/ SC/ ST/ Ex-servicemen / PWD Category – NIL
Junior Assistant – Rs.12,500 – Rs.28,500 per month
Senior Assistant – Rs.14,500 – Rs.33,500 per month
Junior Assistant – The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Written Exam (Computer Based Test), Certificates/Documents verification followed by Medical Examination (Physical Measurement test).
Senior Assistant – The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Written Exam (Computer Based Test) and Certificates/Documents verification.
How to apply for Airports Authority of India Airports Authority of India?
- Go to the official website, www.aai.aero
- Click on career section.
- Search for “AAI Recruitment 2018 for Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant Posts“.
- Fill application form and upload the scanned documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor