UPSC Recruitment 2018: Apply online for 10 Assistant Commandants (Executive) Posts
UPSC Recruitment 2018: Apply online for 10 Assistant Commandants (Executive) Posts in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has notified recruitment of assistant commandants (executive) in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) from the departmental candidates. Candidates can apply before December 31 on the official website of UPSC. The last date for receiving printed copy (hard copy) of online application form along with enclosures/certificates is 8th January, 2019, by CISF authority for further verification and forwarding the same to the Commission.
The Union Public Service Commission will hold a Limited Departmental Competitive Examination on 3rd March, 2019 for filling the vacancies of Assistant Commandants (Executive) in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF). The Examination will be held at New Delhi. The tentative number of vacancies to be filled on the basis of the Examination will be 10 (General- 06; SC-01; ST- 03).
The Examination is restricted to only certain categories of departmental candidates of CISF. For details regarding eligibility conditions, the syllabus and scheme of the examination, physical/ medical standards etc., aspirants should consult the Rules of the Examination notified by Ministry of Home Affairs in the Gazette of India dated 05.12.2018 which may be downloaded from the CISF Website at address www.cisf.gov.in The Rules will also be available on UPSC website www.upsc.gov.in.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All over India|
UPSC Recruitment 2018 – Vacancy Details:
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|1||CISF Assistant Commandants [Executive] Limited Departmental Competitive Examination, 2019
10 (Gen.- 06, SC-01, ST- 03)
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Assistant Commandants (Executive) Recruitment 2018:
Candidates who have completed Bachelor Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute
Candidates must be of 35 years or less to be eligible to apply for the post.
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment for CISF Assistant Commandants (Executive) Posts?
The candidates are required to fill in the application form online on the UPSC’s weblink https://upsconline.nic.in. The online application form can be filled from 5th December, 2018 to 31st December, 2018, after which the link will be disabled. Candidates are also required to route a hard copy of the online-submitted application through proper channel to the CISF authorities at the address: Director General, Central Industrial Security Force, 13, CGO Complex, Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003, for verification and onward transmission to the Commission.
- Log on to the website www.upsc.gov.in and click on the link “Application for CISF LDCE, 2019.”
- Candidates who wish to apply for CISF-LDCE, 2019 have to first get themselves registered before filling up the Online Application Form at the weblink https://upsconline.nic.in.
- Please create your registration account by clicking appropriately on the link provided below the “login” button.
- On the registration module, provide your Name (as recorded in the matriculation/secondary examination certificate), CISF Number, rank and Date of Birth (as recorded in the matriculation/secondary examination certificate).
- Provide your e-mail address and re-enter your e-mail address.
- Enter the random number which is appearing on the screen and click the submit button
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gconnect