UPSC NDA, NA (II) Recruitment 2019: Apply online for 415 posts
UPSC NDA, NA (II) Recruitment 2019: Apply online for 415 posts
Union Public Service Commission has released its notification for National Defence Academy (NDA) and Naval Academy (NA) II, 2019 today, on its official website, upsc.gov.in. UPSC will accept only online applications. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from August 8, 2019 to September 3, 2019. total of 415 vacancies have been notified. The Commission has also introduced the facility of withdrawal of Application for
those candidates who do not want to appear for the Examination.
In case of any guidances/information/clarification regarding their application, candidature etc. candidates can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near Gate ‘C’ of its campus in person or over Telephone No.011-23385271/011- 23381125/011-23098543 on working days between 10.00 hrs. to 17.00 hrs.
Examination will be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission on 17th November, 2019 for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA for the 144th Course, and for the 106th Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) commencing from 2nd July, 2020
UPSC NDA, NA (II) Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy Details:
National Defence Academy – 370 (include 208 for Army, 42 for Navy and 120 for Air (including 28 for Ground Duties)
Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme) – 45
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC NDA, NA (II) Recruitment 2019:
(i) For Army Wing of National Defence Academy :—12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
(ii) For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy :—12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd January, 2001 and not later than 1st January, 2004 are eligible.
Candidates (excepting SC/ST candidates/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs – who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/MasterCard/Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
How to apply online for UPSC NDA, NA (II) Recruitment 2019?
1. Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filling up the application form.
2. Online submission of application can only be made at website https://upsconline.nic.in. Detailed instructions are available at the site. Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Candidate should supply all the required details while filling up the online form. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign.
3. Candidates may please note that changes are not allowed in the online application, once it is submitted. If you wish to make any changes, you may submit a fresh application with requisite revision by the last date for receipt of application i.e. 03-09-2019 (6:00 P.M.). Your registration-id for latest completely submitted application will be considered for processing and all earlier submitted applications will stand cancelled. It is also advised that the email-id and mobile number must be retained for future references.
4. Online Application Form is available in English and in Hindi Language but it can only be filled in English Language.
5. The filling of online application contains two parts.
6. In Part I registration, candidate will have to fill basic information. On submission of details, candidate will be prompted to check the details and make correction, if any, in the application.
7. Part-II Registration consists of following Stages.
filling up Payment details (except for fee exempted candidates), selection of examination centre, uploading of Photograph, Signature, Photo Identity Card Document and Declaration.
8. Registration of Part-I & Part-II will be treated as valid from 07-08-2019 to 03-09-2019 (6:00 P.M.).
9. Candidate must press “I agree” button after he finds that information supplied by him is in order and no correction is required. Thereafter no correction/modification shall be allowed.
10. When “I agree” button is pressed, a page with Registration Number will be generated. Please note down Registration Number or take a print out of the page. The application is incomplete without payment, selection of centre, uploading of scanned photograph, signature, Photo Identity Card Document and agree to declaration.
11. Scanned photograph should be in JPG format and must be uploaded first. The digital size of file should not exceed 300 KB each and must not be less than 20 KB and resolution 350 pixels (Width) X 350 pixels (Height) minimum , 1000 pixels (Width) X 1000 pixels (Height) maximum and Bit Depth of image file should be 24 bit.
12. After uploading your photograph then upload your scanned signature in JPG format. The digital size of each file should not exceed 300 KB each and must not be less than 20 KB and resolution 350 pixels (Width) X 350 pixels (Height) minimum , 1000 pixels (Width) X 1000 pixels (Height) maximum and Bit Depth of image file should be 24 bit.
13. Next upload your photo identity card document in PDF format only. The digital size of PDF file should not exceed 300 KB and must not be less than 20 KB.
14. Candidates can pay application fee online through SBI Net banking or by cash through SBI bank challan or through credit card/debit card.
15. To pay fee in cash, candidate should take printout of challan generated online after completion of registration. Candidate may go to nearest SBI branch for depositing fee after 24 hours of generation of challan. “Pay by cash” mode option will be deactivated at 23.59 hours of 02-09-2019 i.e. one day before the closing date. However, applicants who have generated their Pay-in-slip before it is de-activated may pay at the counter of SBI Branch during banking hours on the closing date of application.
16. Those who want to pay online through SBI portal can do so directly during submission of online form.
17. Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip steps 14 to 16.
18. Please provide the photo identity card number and upload copy of the same in Online Application Form and remember to carry it at the time of Personality Test/Examination at the venue.
19. On successful completion of your complete application, an auto-generated email message will be sent on your registered email-id. In case email is not received by you please check / ensure that submission of Part-II of the Application has been made by you.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gconnect