UBI Security Guard Recruitment 2019: Apply online for 100 vacancies
UBI Security Guard Recruitment 2019: Apply online for 100 vacancies
Union Bank of India, a leading listed Public Sector Bank in its 100th Year of serving the Nation, with Head Office at Mumbai and having Pan India as well as Overseas presence, invites applications from eligible Ex-Servicemen candidates only, for filling up vacancies for the Post of Armed Guard in the Subordinate cadre through direct recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post through the official website, www.unionbankofindia.co.in.
Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 23-01-2019
Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 18-02-2019
Last Date for Editing Application Details: 18-02-2019
Date for Download of Call Letter for Online Exam: 01-03-2019
Date for Email & SMS Intimations to candidates for Online Exam: 01-03-2019
Last Date for Printing Your Application: 05-03-2019
Date for Online Exam: 17-03-2019
Application Fee: Rs. 100/-
Pay the fee through Online: Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Eligibility Criteria for UBI Security Guard Recruitment 2019:
i. A pass in 10th standard or its equivalent examination but the candidate should not have passed 10+2 examination or its equivalent.
ii. Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/ Union Territory (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/ Union Territory) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply.
iii. His character should be ‘EXEMPLARY’ at the time of valid discharge from Armed Forces.
iv. The medical standards which the candidates must possess should be minimum SHAPE1 or AYE, whichever is applicable, at the time of valid discharge from the Armed Forces.
v. Ex-Servicemen who do not possess the above civil examination qualifications should be matriculate Ex-Servicemen who have obtained the Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force after having completed not less than 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union as on the Cut-off Date. Such certificates should be dated on or before the Cut-off Date.
Candidate should have completed minimum 18 years of age but should not be more than 25 years of age, as applicable to Post in Subordinate Staff cadre in the Bank, as on Cut-Off Date.
Pre-Examination Training may be arranged by the Bank to a limited number of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes/ Minority Communities/ Ex-Servicemen/ at Test conducting centres. All eligible candidates who opt for and wish to avail of Pre Examination Training should fill in the relevant column in the ON-LINE APPLICATION. While training will be imparted free of cost, all other expenses regarding travelling, boarding, lodging etc. will have to be borne by the candidate for attending the pre examination training programme at the designated Centres. Depending on the response and administrative feasibility, the right to cancel any of the Pre- Examination Training Centres and/ or add some other Centres and/or make alternate arrangements, is reserved. By merely attending the Pre-Examination Training no candidate acquires any right to be selected in the Bank. Dates of Pre-Examination Training shall be intimated separately.
The Selection Process shall be based on the following criteria
(a) Online test
(b) Physical Fitness Test
How to apply for UBI Security Guard Recruitment 2019?
Candidates can apply online only and no other mode of application will be accepted.
1. Candidates are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.unionbankofindia.co.in and click on the ‘Recruitment’ Page to open the link “Armed Guard Recruitment 2018-19” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE” to open the On-Line Application Form.
2. To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
5. The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
10. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
11. Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
12. Click on ‘Submit’ button.
Payment of Fees (Online Mode):
1. The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
2. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
3. After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE
4. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
5. Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
6. Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
7. For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
8. To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
9. There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gconnect