TNPSC Recruitment 2019: Apply online for 176 Civil Judge Posts
TNPSC Recruitment 2019: Apply online for 176 Civil Judge Posts
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, TNPSC has released the recruitment notification for the post of Civil Judge on its official website, tnpsc.gov.in. Applications are invited from eligible candidates only through online mode upto 09.10.2019 for direct recruitment to the post of Civil Judge in the Tamil Nadu State Judicial Service in the prescribed format as per the provisions under the Tamil Nadu State Judicial Service (Cadre and Recruitment Rules), 2007 as amended. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website, tnpsc.gov.in.
It is mandatory for applicants to register their basic particulars through one – time online registration system on payment of Rs. 150/- (Rupees One hundred and fifty only) towards registration fee and then they should also apply online for this recruitment. [The one-time registration will be valid for five years from the date of registration. Thereafter, the registration should be renewed by paying the prescribed fee. One Time Registration will not be considered as an application for any post.]
TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019 – Important dates:
Date of notification – 09.09.2019
Last date for submission of application – 09.10.2019
Last date for payment of fee through Bank – 11.10.2019
Preliminary Examination – 24.11.2019 (10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M.)
Main Examination – 28.03.2020 (09.00 A.M to 12.00 Noon, 02.00 P.M. to 05.00 P.M., 09.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon, 02.00 P.M. to 05.00 P.M.)
TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy Details:
|SI No||Name of Post||Name of the service||No. of Post|
|1.||Civil Judge (Post Code. 2089)||Tamil Nadu State Judicial Service (Service Code No.060)||176 Posts|
|a)||Registration Fee:For One Time Online Registration (Revised with effect from 01.03.2017 vide G.O.(Ms).No.32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (M) Department, dated 01.03.2017).
Note Applicants who have already registered in One Time Online Registration system and are within the validity period of five years are exempted from payment of registration fee.
If offline payment is preferred, the examination fee should be paid by the applicants within two days from the date of submission of online application for this recruitment in case they are not eligible for the concession noted below
|Examination fee Pay online through Net Banking/Credit card/Debit card or it can be paid offline within 2 days from the date of submission of online application by choosing the option in the online application.|
TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Criteria:
For Practising Advocates/ Pleaders and Assistant Public Prosecutors:
(i) Must possess a Degree in Law of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or a State Act or an Institution recognised by the University Grants Commission, or recognized by Bar Council of India or any other equivalent qualification and enrolled in the Bar Council of Tamil Nadu or in the Bar Council of any other State in India
(ii) (a) Must be practising as an Advocate or Pleader in any Court on the date of Notification for recruitment to the post and must have so practiced for a period of not less than 3 years on such date.
(b) Must be an Assistant Public Prosecutor having not less than 3 years of experience as an Advocate and / or Assistant Public Prosecutor.
For Fresh Law Graduates:
(i) Must be a fresh Law Graduate possessing a degree in Law from a recognized University as mentioned in Clause-I (i) above,
(ii) Must be eligible to be enrolled as an advocate.
(iii) Must have secured an overall percentage of marks in acquiring the Bachelor‟s Degree of Law as below:-
(a) 45% Marks in case of Reserved Categories (i.e SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs(OBCMs) and BCMs).
(b) 50% Marks in case of Open Category (i.e Others).
(iv) Must have obtained the Bachelor‟s Degree of Law within a period of three years prior to the date of notification.
|SI No||Category of candidates||Minimum Age (should have completed)||Maximum Age (should not have completed)|
|1.||For Practising Advocates/ Pleaders and Assistant Public Prosecutors||For SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all categories.||25 years||40 years|
|Others||25 years||35 years|
|2.||For Fresh Law Graduates||(For all Categories)||22 years||27 years|
How to apply for TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019?
1. Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission‟s Websites www.tnpsc.gov.in / www.tnpscexams.net / www.tnpscexams.in
2. One Time Registration (OTR) and “Applicant‟s Dashboard” are mandatory before applying for any post. Applicant should register only once in the One Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as registration fee. Successfully registered One Time Registration is valid for 5 years from the date of Registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
3. To apply under One Time Registration system, applicants should have a scanned image of their photograph, certificates specified, if any, and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the same, as per the specifications given in the guidelines for scanning and uploading of photograph and signature.
4. Applicants who have already registered in One Time Registration on or before 29.09.2015 shall use their existing user ID and Password to create applicants Dashboard in the new One Time Registration system. No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID in One Time Registration.
5. Applicants should enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them.
6. One Time Registration will not be considered as an application for any post. It is just collection of information from the applicants and giving a separate dashboard to each applicant to facilitate them to maintain their own profile. Applicants who wish to apply for this recruitment shall click “Apply” against the recruitment notified in the Commission‟s Website using the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE TIME REGISTRATION.
7. An Online application uploaded without the photograph and signature will be rejected.
8. All the particulars mentioned in the online application will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the submission of the application. Once an application is submitted, no further request for change of details will be entertained. Hence, the applicants are instructed to fill the online application with utmost care.
9. Print Option:
a) After submitting the application, applicants can save their application in PDF format/take print out of the application.
b) On entering User ID and password, applicants can download their application and may take print out, if required.
c) Applicants need not send the printout of the online application or any other supporting documents to the Commission. The application and all the required certificates will be verified only at the stage of certificate verification.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gconnect