TNPSC Recruitment 2018: Apply for 30 Assistant Jailor Posts
TNPSC Recruitment 2018: Apply for 30 Assistant Jailor Posts
TNPSC Recruitment 2018 application process to fill 30 vacancies for the post of Assistant Jailor has begun on the official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) – tnpscexams.in. TNPSC is inviting applications from men and women and aims to place the selected candidates under Prison Department of the Tamil Nadu Jail Subordinate Service. Interested and eligible candidates can submit their online applications on or before 7th November 2018.
Applications are invited only through online mode up to 07.11.2018. It is mandatory for the applicants to register their basic particulars through One Time online Registration system on payment of Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty only) towards registration fee and then should apply online for this recruitment. [The One Time Registration will be valid for 5 years from the date of registration. Thereafter, the registration should be renewed by paying the prescribed fee.]
TNPSC Assistant Jailor Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates:
Date of Notification – 08.10.2018
Last date for submission of online application – 07.11.2018
Last date for payment of Examination Fee through Bank (State Bank of India or Indian Bank) – 09.11.2018
Written Exam Paper I – 06.01.2019 (10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M.)
Written Exam Paper II (General Studies) – 06.01.2019 (10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M.)
TNPSC Assistant Jailor Recruitment 2018 – Vacancy Details:
Total Posts – 30
Assistant Jailor (Men) – 16
Assistant Jailor (Women) – 14
Registration Fee – Rs.150/-
For One Time Registration (Revised with effect from 01.03.2017 vide G.O.(Ms).No.32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (M) Department, dated 01.03.2017).
Applicants who have already registered in one time Registration system within the validity period of 5 years are exempted.
Examination Fee – Rs.150/-
The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Recruitment 2018 for Assistant Jailor:
A degree of any of the Universities recognized by the University Grants Commission
(i) The educational qualification prescribed for this post should have been obtained by passing the required qualification in the order of studies SSLC + HSC or its equivalent + U.G. degree (Results of the examination should have been declared on or before the date of Notification)
(ii) According to G.O.(Ms).No.139, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (M) Department, dated 07.10.2009 the applicants who possess the Professional degree or any degree are eligible to this recruitment. (For details refer Annexure-II of the Notification).
Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Castes (Arunthathiyar), Scheduled Tribes, Most Backward Classes / Denotified Communities, Backward Classes, Backward Classes (Muslim) and Destitute Widows of all categories – 18 Years
“Others” [ i.e Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all categories] – 18 to 30 Years
How to apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2018 for Assistant Jailor?
1. Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission’s websites www.tnpsc.gov.in / www.tnpscexams.net /www.tnpscexams.in
2. One Time Registration (OTR) and applicant Dashboard are mandatory before applying for any post. Applicant should register only once in the One Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as registration fee. Successfully registered One Time Registration is valid for 5 years from the date of Registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
3. For applying in One Time Registration, the applicants should have a scanned image of their photograph, certificates wherever insisted and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the photo, certificates and signature.
4. Applicants who have already registered in One Time Registration on or before 29.09.2015 shall use their existing user ID and Password to create applicants Dashboard in the new One Time Registration system. No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID in One Time Registration.
5. Enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them.
6. One Time Registration is not an application for any post. It is just collection of information from the applicants and giving a separate dashboard to each applicant to facilitate them to maintain their own profile. Applicant who wishes to apply for this recruitment shall click “Apply” against the recruitment notified in the Commission’s website using the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE TIME REGISTRATION.
7. Select the name of the post or service for which the applicant wishes to apply.
8. Applicants are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
9. An online application uploaded without the photograph, specified documents and signature will be rejected.
10. All the particulars mentioned in the online application including name of the applicant, post applied, educational qualifications, communal category, date of birth, address, e-mail ID, centre of examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, applicants are requested to fill the online application form with utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
11. Print Option
a) After submitting the application, applicants can print / save their application in PDF format.
b) On entering User ID and password, applicants can download their application and print, if required.
c) Need not send the printout of the online application or any other supporting documents to the Commission. The application and certificates will be verified only when the applicants come up for next stage of selection.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gconnect