SSC Selection Posts Phase VI Recruitment 2018: Apply for 1136 Vacancies
SSC Selection Posts Phase VI Recruitment 2018: Apply for 1136 Vacancies
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released recruitment notification for Selection Posts Phase VI. There are total 130 different post categories for which the recruitment will be done through the various regional SSC offices. There are more than 1000 vacancies for various posts available with the regional SSC offices. The eligibility criteria varies from graduation degree to matriculation. Candidates wiling to apply for any of the posts are advised to go through the official notice first for eligibility criteria, age limit, and number of vacancies available for a particular post with the concerned regional SSC office.Candidates who fulfill the Nationality and other eligibility criteria can apply online on the official SSC website, that is on www.ssconline.nic.in. The online application process started from September 5 to September 30, 2018 till 5:00 pm.
SSC Selection Posts Phase VI Recruitment 2018 Details:
Name of the Organization: Staff Selection Commission
Name of the Posts: Technical Operator, Canteen Attendant, JE & Others
No of Vacancies: 1136
Category: SSC Jobs
Job Location: All India
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
SSC Selection Posts Phase VI Recruitment 2018 – Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Junior Seed Analyst||01|
|Heraldic Assistant in History Division||01|
|Investor Grade – II||03|
|Data Processing Assistant||48|
|Library & Information Assistant||17|
|Dietician Grade III (Junior Dietician)||09|
|Senior Scientific Assistant||11|
|Senior Hindi Typist||01|
|Senior Technical Assistant||06|
|Assistant Drug Inspector||15|
|Assistant Plant Protection Officer||68|
|Junior Scientific Assistant||01|
|Assistant Central Intelligence Officer||01|
|Investigator Grade II||05|
|Draftsman Grade I||09|
|Assistant Welfare Administrator||01|
|Qualification: Higher Secondary or 12th|
|Assistant Map Curator||05|
|Technical Clerk (Economics)||01|
|Assistant Store Keeper||14|
|Store Keeper-cum Caretaker||01|
|Senior Library Attendant||01|
|Draftsman Grade II (Renamed as Senior Draftsman)||45|
|Clerk (in Departmental Canteens)||03|
|Data Entry Operator Grade ‘A||01|
|Navigational Assistant Grade – II||19|
|Assistant (Architectural Department)||08|
|Qualification: Matriculation or 10th|
|Lady Medical Attendant||16|
|Stenographer Gr III||01|
|Filter Pump Driver||01|
For General Candidates: Rs. 100/-
For SC/ST Category Candidates: No Fee
– Fee can be paid through SBI Challan Only
– The facility for submission of online application will be available from 05.09.2018 to 30.09.2018 (1700 Hours).
– Fee paid through any other mode will NOT be accepted. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Fee should be paid separately for each category of post applied.
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Selection Posts Phase VI Recruitment 2018:
Educational qualification depends upon the Post you are willing to apply. Candidates who have passed Graduation/ Higher Secondary (10+2), Matriculation from a recognized board/ university are eligible to apply for SSC Phase 6 Recruitment 2018. Read the official SSC Selection Posts Phase VI Notification 2018 to get the detailed post wise educational qualification details.
Minimum: 18 Years.
Maximum: 30 Years.
SC/ST – 5 years
OBC – 3 years
PWD – 10 years
Ex-servicemen – 5 years
- Written Exam (computer based)
- Document verification
SSC Selection Posts Phase VI Recruitment 2018 – Exam Pattern:
The Computer Based Examinations consisting of Objective Multiple Choice Questions, for posts with minimum Educational Qualification of Matriculation, Higher Secondary and Graduation & above levels. The details of subjects, marks and number of questions subject-wise are given below:-
|Subjects||No. of Qs||Max. Marks||Duration|
|English Language||25||50||1 hour
For VH/ OH (afflicted by
– There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
– The Commission shall have the discretion to fix different minimum qualifying standards in each component of the Examination taking into consideration among others, category-wise vacancies and category-wise number of candidates.
– If you qualify CBE then you will be called for Document Verification in the following ratio in accordance with the vacancies of the particular category of post:
(a) In the ratio of 1:20, for upto 5 vacancies for any category of posts.
(b) In the ratio of 1:10, for more than 5 vacancies for any category of posts, subject to minimum 100.
How to apply online for SSC Selection Posts Phase VI Recruitment 2018?
(i) Candidates will have to apply for each category of post separately and also pay fee for each category.
(ii) Candidate may note that only online applications will be accepted at w w w . s s c o n l i n e . n i c . i n or www.ssc.nic.in>Notices>Others Applications received through any other mode would be summarily rejected.
(iii) Candidates should apply only once for one post. In case of multiple applications for any one post, all the applications will be liable to be rejected.
(iv) Procedure for filing online Applications is given Below.
(v) Most Important:- After successful submission of online Application Form, candidates must take a print out of the Application Form for submitting the same along with requisite documents when called for by the Commission after the conduct of Computer Based Examination.
(vi) The information furnished by the candidates in their applications will be verified by the Commission with reference to the original documents after the Computer Based Mode Examination. During verification of documents, if it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in the application is wrong, his/ her candidature will be rejected forthwith. The candidates should ensure that they have furnished correct information in the application form.
Procedure/ Instructions for Registration/ Online Submission of Application & General
Important Instructions to the Candidates:
1. Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination, very carefully.
2. After reading the instructions candidates should move to the Registration Part and fill up the online Registration Form.
3. In the Registration Part, candidates will have to fill in basic information relating to them. On submission of details, candidates shall be prompted to check the details and make, corrections, if any, before submitting the Form.
4. Candidate must provide all the required details while filling up the Online Registration /Application Forms. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterik) sign.
5. On submission of the Registration Form, a page with Registration ID and password will appear. Note down the Registration ID and password and keep them safely.
6. After submission of the Registration Form, candidate must upload his/ her latest colour photograph of the stipulated size and signature.
7. The signature and photograph must be uploaded in JPEG format. The digital size of the signature file must be more than 1 KB and less than 12 KB. The digital size of the photographs file must be more than 4 KB and less than 20 KB.
8. The Registration becomes complete only after the photograph and signature are uploaded by the candidate.
9. After completion of the Registration Part the candidates are required to proceed to fill up the Online Application Form.
10. Candidates already registered can directly log into the system and proceed to fill up the Application Form.
11. Candidates must read the instructions in the Notice carefully before filling up the Online Application Form.
12. In case, there is any discrepancy in ‘One time registration’ data filled by the candidate, photograph / signature, etc., ‘One time Registration’ data may be suitably edited before proceeding to fill online application form. The commission allows editing of information like name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, gender and matriculation roll number only once after Registration. Therefore, these fields must be entered / edited very carefully. Other fields in the ‘One Time Registration’ can be edited once before every examination but prior to submission of Application for Examination. Such editing is allowed before submission of application. Once the application has been submitted, no change in ‘One Time Registration’ and Application data will be allowed.
13. The facility of on-line application will be available from 05.09.2018 to 30.09.2018 (upto 5.00 PM). Candidates are required to make the payment only through Challan of SBI, at the designated branches of SBI within the working hours of bank upto 03.10.2018 provided the Challan has been generated by them before 5.00 PM of 30.09.2018.
14. Request for change/ correction in the Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances.
15. The application form without photograph/ signature or with Blurred photograph/ signature or incomplete in any manner will be rejected.
16. Candidates who are not exempted from fee payment must ensure that their fee has been deposited with SSC. If the fee is not received by SSC, status of Application Form is shown ‘Incomplete’ and this information is printed on the top of the Application Form. Further, such status can be verified at ‘Check your Application Status Here” tab provided at http://www.ssconline.nic.in or www.ssc.nic.in>Notices>Others. Such applications which remain incomplete due to non-receipt of fee will be summarily rejected and no request for consideration of such applications and fee payment after the period specified in the Notice of Examination shall be entertained.
17. The candidates must write their name, date of birth, father’s name and mother’s name strictly as given in the matriculation certificate otherwise their candidature will be cancelled at the time of document verification or as and when it comes into the notice of the commission.
18. Only the Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation / Secondary Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate available on the date of submission of application will be accepted as proof of date of birth.
19. No admission certificates for aforesaid examination will be issued by post. Candidates are required to download admission certificate for the examination from the website of concerned Regional/Sub Regional Offices.
20. Most Important:- After successful submission of online Application Form, candidates must take a print out of the Application Form for submitting the same along with requisite documents when called for by the Commission after the conduct of Computer Based Examination.
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) was established on November 4, 1975. The organization works under the Government of India and recruits staff for several posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. It is headquartered at New Delhi. Presently, there are seven regional offices at Allahabad, Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai, Bangalore and two Sub-Regional Offices at Raipur and Chandigarh. Each regional office is headed by a Regional Director and each sub-regional office is headed by a Deputy-Director.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gconnect