SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 – Application status link activated
SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 – Application status link activated; Know how to check
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has activated the application status link for Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Recruitment 2019 on its official regional websites. Candidates who have applied for MTS Recruitment 2019 can visit the official SSC regional website to check their application status. The SSC MTS Tier -1 CBT will be conducted between on August 2, 2019 and ends on September 6, 2019. Candidates who clear the tier 1 exam will have to appear for tier 2 exam that is a descriptive paper. The SSC MTS Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper) is scheduled to be conducted on November 17, 2019.
SSC MTS Application Status Links
How to check SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 – Application status?
- Visit the official website of regional SSC for example www.sscnwr.org for north western region
- On the homepage, Under the Candidates alert section, click on the link “PROVISIONALLY ACCEPTED/REJECTED CANDIDATES — MULTI TASKING (NON-TECHNICAL) STAFF EXAMINATION 2019”
- A new page will appear
- Click on select status type and from the drop down list, click on application status
- Chose the exam MTS
- Click on registration number/ roll number
- Enter your Registration number, Mother’s Name & DOB and Click on Search Status button
- Your application status will appear on the screen.
- Check it
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gconnect