SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant Recruitment 2019: Apply online for 275 Trainee posts
SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant Recruitment 2019: Apply online for 275 Trainee posts
Steel Authority of India (SAIL), Bokaro has invited applications for the recruitment of Trainee posts. A total of 275 posts will be recruited through this recruitment process.In SAIL Bokaro, there are vacancies for Operator-cum-Technician Trainee, Operator – cum -Technician (Boiler), Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee (AITT) and Attendant – cum-Technician Trainee (ITI). Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 18 February 2019. Candidates can check Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Educational Qualification and other details from this article.
Candidates who qualify in the written examination will be called for Skill Test / Trade Test in the ratio of 1:3. Skill Test / Trade Test will be only qualifying in nature and the final merit list of candidates who qualify the Skill Test / Trade Test will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the written examination only. Information for Written Examination and Skill Test / Trade Test will be provided on our website www.sail.co.in only.
Starting date for submitting applications – 29 January 2019
Closing date for submitting applications – 18 February 2019
Availability of Payment Reconciliation Status with edit option – Will be communicated through website later on
Closing of payment editing option – Will be communicated through website later on
Display of final reconciliation status – Will be communicated through website later on
Starting date for downloading of Admit Card from SAIL website for written examination – Will be communicated through website later on
Tentative Date of Written Examination – Will be confirmed in Admit Card
|Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee)||General , OBC||Rs. 250/-|
|Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler)||General , OBC||Rs. 250/-|
|Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee (ACTT)||General , OBC||Rs. 150/-|
SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy Details:
Operator-cum-Technician Trainee (S-3) – 95 Posts
Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler) (S-3) – 10 Posts
Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee (AITT) – 121 Posts
Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee (ITI) – 49 Posts
Eligibility criteria for SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant Recruitment 2019 for trainee posts:
|SI No||Name of Post||Qualification|
|01||Operator-cum-Technician(Trainee)||Matriculation & Three years full time Diploma in Engineering from Govt. recognized institute in Electrical, Mechanical, Metallurgy, Chemical, Ceramics & Instrumentation discipline|
|02||Operator-cum-Technician -(Boiler)||Matriculation and 3 years full time Diploma in engineering from Govt. recognized Institute with 1st Class Certificate of Boiler Competency|
|03||Attendant cum Technician (Trainee)||Matriculation and passed All India Trade Test conducted by NCVT, Govt. of India after completing the stipulated period of training as Trade Apprentices in an Integrated Steel Plant|
|04||Attendant cum Technician (Trainee) (SRD for ST Category candidates only)||Matric + ITI from Govt. recognized Institute in Electrician, Machinist, Welder, Fitter, Rigger trades only|
Age Limit: (As on 18.02.2019)
|Name of Post||Age Limit|
|Operator-cum-Technician -(Boiler)||30 Years|
|Attendant cum Technician (Trainee)||28 Years|
|Attendant cum Technician (Trainee) (SRD for ST Category candidates only)||28 Years|
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit:
Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ ST category and 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC (Non-creamy layer) category respectively with respect to posts reserved for them. Additional relaxation of 10 years in age to Persons with Disabilities. Ex-Service men (ESM), who have put in not less than 6 months continuous service in the armed forces, will be allowed age relaxation to the extent of military service plus three years against reserved/ unreserved vacancies as per government guidelines.
Those domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir from 1/1/80 to 31/12/89 will be allowed 5 years relaxation in upper age limit. Departmental candidates (employees of SAIL) will be given relaxation of 10 years over and above the upper age limit. However, the upper age limit for the departmental candidates will be 45 years, irrespective of the category of the candidate.
|SI No||Name of Post||Pay scale|
|1.||Operator-cum-Technician(Trainee)||Rs. 16800 3%- Rs. 24110 per month|
|2||Operator-cum-Technician -(Boiler)||Rs. S3 grade is Rs.16800 3%-24110|
|3||Attendant cum Technician (Trainee)||Rs. 15830 3%- Rs. 22150 per month|
|4||Attendant cum Technician (Trainee) (SRD for ST Category candidates only)||Rs. 15830 3%- Rs.22150 per month|
Training & Probation:
Candidates selected for post at Sl. No. 1, Operator-cum-Technician Trainee, will be placed on training for a period of 2 (two) Years followed by one year of probation. On successful completion of training period, they shall be regularized in S-3 Grade at the minimum basic pay scale of S-3 grade.
Candidates selected for post at Sl. No. 2, Operator-cum-Technician – Boiler will be placed on probation for one year in S-3 Grade at the minimum basic pay scale of S-3 grade before confirmation.
Candidates selected for post at Sl. No. 3 & 4, Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee, will be placed on training for a period of 2 Years followed by one year of probation. On successful completion of training period, they shall be regularized in S-1 Grade at the minimum basic pay scale of S-1 grade.
How to apply for SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant Recruitment 2019 for trainee posts?
Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online through SAIL’s website, www.sail.co.in (link available on the ‘Bokaro Steel Plant’ section of the “Careers” page of the website). No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
Step 1: Filling up of Application
a) Go to SAIL careers page at www.sail.co.in or www.sailcareers.com.
b) Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
c) Click on the link Apply and Click on the link I Agree
d) Fill up all the required fields
e) Ensure the information provided is correct and then submit.
Step 2: Making Payment
– For making payment of application fee the following steps may be followed:
a) Open a new window on the browser and Log into www.onlinesbi.com and on the home page click “State Bank Collect”.
b) In the next screen of “DISCLAIMER CLAUSE” click the check box for acceptance of terms & conditions and click “PROCEED”.
c) In the next screen select the “State of Corporate/Institution” as “Jharkhand” and “Type of Corporate/Institution” as “INDUSTRY” and click “GO”.
d) In the next screen select “Industry Name” as “STEEL AUTHORITY OF INDIA LTD” and click “SUBMIT”
e) In the next screen select the option “Select Payment Category” as “SAIL BSL – PERS RECRUITMENT”.
– In CAPITAL LETTERS, Fill the Name of post applied for, Registration No., Name of Applicant and Amount on the payment portal. In addition to the above also fill the fields as per instruction given on the screen for “reprinting your e-receipt/ remittance (PAP) form, if the need arise as well as the text displayed and then click SUBMIT”.
– Next Screen – All filled in details of the candidate are displayed. Ensure that all the details are filled properly while making payment. Please check/ verify the data on this screen and then proceed to the payment screen. SAIL or SBI will not be responsible, in case a candidate deposits the fee against a different or incorrect Registration no. In case of incorrect registration no. or amount the candidate will have to deposit the amount once again with correct registration details or amount. The amount deposited with incorrect registration details/ amount will be forfeited.
– Submit the Payment through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card option.
– Candidate will have to bear the bank charges in addition to the applicable application fee.
– On successful payment, the candidate shall be prompted to print the e-receipt. Note down the SB Collect reference no. as the same would be required during Step 3 i.e. “Final registration” stage of the Registration process.
Step 3 : Final Registration & Printing of Provisional Registration Slip:
- Once the payment is made, the State Bank Collect Reference No. and date of payment is required to be entered in the SAIL Web site to generate the provisional Registration Slip.
- Candidates should retain a photocopy of their e-receipt and Registration Slip as they can be asked to produce them for reference, at any stage of selection process.
- In case a candidate deposits the fee in a wrong account, or doesn’t finally submit application form with payment details, application will be rejected as incomplete and SAIL will not be responsible.
- No request for editing of payment details and issue of Admit card will be entertained in wrong submission cases and candidature will stand rejected.
After applying online, candidate is required to download the system generated Provisional Registration Slip with unique registration number and other essential details.
The candidates will be provided opportunity to verify their registered candidate status, after three days of making payment on SAIL website.
Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the application fee and to fill in the payment details carefully. Failed Transaction amount will be automatically refunded to same A/c from which payment was originally made, within seven working days
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gconnect