RBI Grade B Recruitment 2018 – Notification, Exam Pattern, Salary, Vacancies
RBI Grade B Recruitment 2018 – RBI is organizing the recruitment process to fill 166 RBI Grade B 2018 vacancies. This examination will be conducted in two phases, known as Phase 1 and Phase 2. The Phase-1 exam will be the Preliminary examination, if a candidate will qualify in this exam then they will be called to appear for the Main examination, i.e. Phase-2. The official advertisement for the RBI Grade B Exam Date 2018 has already been released. The details notification for RBI Grade B 2018 Recruitment will be available on July 03, 2018.
The RBI Grade B application form will be released online, on the official website of the bank www.rbi.org.in. Candidates must ensure the eligibility specified by the RBI before applying for the RBI Grade B 2018 examination. Only eligible candidates will be able to take the test. With the help of this article, aspirants can get the detailed information regarding the application process, the release date of admit card, syllabus, exam pattern and much more for the RBI Grade B 2018 examination.
RBI Grade B Recruitment 2018 – In all, recruitment is open for 166 vacancies. Out of these, 127 vacancies are for Officer Grade B (DR) General, 22 for Officers in Gr B (DR) DEPR, and 17 for Officers in Gr B (DR) – DSIM.
RBI Grade B Pay Scale – According to previous year’s data, the basic pay to RBI Grade B officers was Rs.35,150/- per month. In addition to this grade pay, they will also be eligible for Dearness Allowance, Local allowance, House Rent Allowance, Family Allowance, and Grade Allowance as per the RBI rules.
The candidates planning to apply for RBI Grade B Recruitment 2018 can check all the important dates from the table below.
|Commencement of Application Process||03 Jul 2018|
|Last date to apply||23 Jul 2018|
|The release date of Admit Card||To be announced|
|RBI Grade B 2018 (Preliminary Exam)||16 Aug 2018|
|RBI Grade B 2018 (Mains Exam)||07 Sept 2018|
|Declaration of RBI Grade B 2018 Result||To be announced|
RBI Grade B Recruitment 2018 – Selection Process
The selection of the candidates for the recruitment of RBI Grade B 2018 will be on the basis of the three phases.
- Firstly, the candidates will have to appear for the Phase I (Preliminary Exam).
- Candidates who will qualify pre-examination will be allowed to appear for the Phase II (Main Exam).
- The qualifiers of the Main examination will be called for Interview Round and final selection.
- After clearing all three rounds, the candidate will finally be recruited in RBI for the post Grade B Officers.
RBI Grade B Recruitment 2018 – Education Qualification:
The educational qualification for the RBI Grade B 2018 examination differs accordingly to the respected post, explained below.
- Officer Grade B (DR) General – Candidate must be completed their graduation with an aggregate of at least 60% and in case of reserved category aggregate should not be less than 50%.
- Officer Grade B (DR) DEPR – Candidate must have a Master’s Degree in Economics/Econometrics/Quantitative Economics/Mathematical Economics/Integrated Economics course, Finance or an equivalent grade in aggregate of 55% (Reserved candidates – 50%). The Doctorate degree in Economics or Research is desirable.
- Officer Grade B (DR) DSIM – Candidates must have a Master’s Degree in Statistics/Economics/Mathematical Economics/Econometrics/Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Kharagpur/ Applied Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Bombay with a minimum aggregate of 55% (Reserved candidates – 50%). The Doctorate Degree in above topics is desirable.
The candidate’s age limit must be between 21 to 30 years, as on May 1, 2018. The age relaxation will be given to the Reserved categories, which is explained as follows:
- SC/ST – 5 years
- Ex-serviceman – 5 years
- J&K Migrants – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- PWD – 10 years
- For General/OBC candidates – Rs.850/- (inclusive of all charges)
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates – Rs.100/-(inclusive of all charges)
- There will be no application charges for staff candidates.
Phase-1 (Preliminary Exam)
- Mode of Exam: The examination will be a Computer-based test.
- Type of Question Paper: Question paper will be objective type in MCQ form.
- Time: Duration of exam will be 2 hours
- Maximum Marks: 200
Phase-2 (Main Exam)
- Mode: It will be an Online examination.
- Type of Questions: Question paper will be objective type in MCQ form.
- Maximum Marks: 300
- Time: Duration will be 1.5 hours for each section (total time will be 4.5 hours)
The candidates who will be qualified in Phase-1 and Phase-2 will be shortlisted for the interview round. The interview will be of 50 Marks.